Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

some cam pics

Old 08-22-2012, 07:30 AM
Banned

deerdust. i hade no plan to be uncivil. in the pic it looks like he is spitting on it but it is tough to tell for 100% so i was not even going to bring that up. the cam is set up 20 yds from the fence line and thr is a super crossing right there that is why i chose to set it up there but my stand is 60 yds to the left and behind the cam. i did that as to not cause problems with him about hunting right on the line. i just want him to know that it is me hunting there and that i seen he was on my side.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

lol I wasn't insinuating that you might be uncivil, I just know how much it pisses most people off to see someone tresspassing. (myself included) When you have spent your hard time to get the deer there and see what is there, only to find others have been, where they shouldn't be, can be really frustrating. I agree, that you should let him know that you will be in there. Stay in communication with him, and even offer your help should he need it on a drag or track.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:36 PM
Spike

Great pics. Nice looking bucks.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Fork Horn

Those are some hogs!