Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What do you sit on?

Old 11-29-2020, 10:47 PM
Spike

My favorite is the old fashion folding aluminum lawn chair with the webbing. Solid, strong, portable and easy to get in & out of. Hard to find today, but do last. (An you can't find them anywhere) The newer ones in a bag that telescope out with the canvas seats take less room to pack, but are hard to get out of and to us aren't really that comfortable. But that's just my opinion. Btw, I've just got a nice recliner for my bad back indoors. Works amazingly
Old 11-30-2020, 04:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

This
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...iABEgJNxvD_BwE

It is very comfortable, almost too comfortable. I have a 360 brand tower stand and all I have to do is mover my feet and I can turn around to look out all the shooting windows without moving my body.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:04 AM
Dominant Buck

I carry a backpack with all my gear. It has external clasps and I can carry a 3 legged collapsible chair with a back. It weighs almost nothing and is camo. Got it at dicks a few years ago.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:28 AM
Fork Horn

I hike in quite aways from the parking area, so I want a light weight, easy to carry seat. I have settled on a tree sling type seat. It weighs nearly nothing, can be adjusted for height, you use the tree as a back rest, and it is very quiet and the ability to swivel almost 360 degrees. This seat fits in the bottom of my day pack and hardly takes any room. A Bonus with this seat is that it can also be used as a harness for hauling out your deer if lucky.
Old 09-10-2022, 02:33 AM
Spike

I was wondering if this thread can get going again? What are the most comfortable chairs for blinds nowadays? There are so many to choose from?
Attached Thumbnails What do you sit on?-screen-shot-2022-09-10-6.26.45-am.png  
Old 09-10-2022, 04:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Check out my post near the middle of the thread.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 09-10-2022 at 04:35 AM.