Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Guess who is a real hunter?

Old 08-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default Guess who is a real hunter?

Member of the Janeville Bowmen.
And smart as a whip to boot.
Romney won me over with this guy.
Attached Thumbnails Guess who is a real hunter?-la-pn-romney-varmint-hunter-joins-ryan-001.jpg  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Typical Buck

Heck I was gonna vote for Romney anyway, but I agree, this seals the deal. A bowhunting VP, hell yeah
Old 08-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

I am just glad to see that there is someone running that knows what American Values really are. Hunting is a true American tradition, there are enough Rham Emanuels, and that mayor of New York, oh my ! I, for one, do not like talking politics nor religion on an open forum, but, my views are just that, mine. I, as an American Hunter, weather it be small game or big game, am glad to see Paul Ryan, an American Hunter on the ticket. Now, we as American Hunters, have got to get this out there and VOTE !!!
Old 08-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not trying to be negative. But, why is he not pictured with his weapon of choice along with the deer? Maybe it was just something that happened or was it intentional.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Fork Horn

He has noodled for flatheads too.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

don't make me puke...

Romney probably won't even win WIS...

real hunter? real loser more like it...
Old 08-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Fork Horn

The above comments are exactly why I don't like discussing politics or religion on open forums.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't worry the above poster swims in the kool-aid.I'm glad to see a VP that hunts,great choice.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:44 AM
Fork Horn

I don't pay much attention to politics anymore, mainly because they all just do whatever they can to get elected wether its true or not, but from what I've heard Paul Ryan sounds like a good choice. Regardless of VP both presidential options are not very good in my opinion, but I do like it when a political figure shows interest in hunting. Whether it is true or not, it can be good for the sport if he gets elected.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:17 AM
Spike

Him killing a white-tail with a bow does not excuse him from supporting TARP, Obama's Stimulus, GM-Chrysler Bailout, housing subsidies, and unemployment extensions...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.