Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Wifes Deer Hunting Syndrome!!!!!

Old 09-04-2003, 07:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Wifes Deer Hunting Syndrome!!!!!

man......i dont know about ever getting married.......when i get time off work im going to do what i really love to do......thats hunt or fish...ive already lost one girl over my hunting....she wanted to goto the christmas dance after we talked about it and pretty much decided neither of us were into the whole formal thing that we werent going....well that was the last day of rifle season and youd be crazy to think im going to purposly tie that day up! she brought it up again a while later and i told her i had plans to hunt and we decided we didnt want to go but if it meant alot to her id go....she went and got another kid to go and now they are together still almost a year later happily ever after....oh well.....and i DID go hunting that day....it was cold wet miserable and we only had tags left for our home county which we really never take time to scout because we dont hunt it but rarely and went to the local game lands to find no sign of any form of life at all....but i still had a nice morning in the cold wet rain.....beats getting all prettied up in a suit...i dont know if this marriage stuff is for me...i cant take being told what to do and when to do it....and i know some girls are bossy like that and get mad when you say no....ill know when i find the right one....man kevin1...you gave up fishing forever......that must be a special one you got...i wouldnt give up fishing for anything in the world......im 16 and still think i was born with a fishing rod!
Old 09-05-2003, 03:50 AM

All I have left to do is a BIG yard sale. Oh, and help her hang some curtains this weekend, and rearrange the bedrooms, and replace the backdoor. [:' (]
Season starts in 2 weeks![:-]
Old 09-05-2003, 04:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

i' d have her help ya on the things she wants done...if she wants it odne bad enough she will, if not , oh well...................now if it' s important, like a leak i n the roof or something, then do it, but if it' s just piddly things, make her help and see how long that list is when she finds out that she has to do half of it..........
now that wouldn' t work on me , probably huntngirl too, but it will on some women.....
it' s good to have both of us hunting...we both try to get all the honey do' s out of the way.....asap, so it doesnt interfere with hunting......