Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Watch the deer live

Old 10-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

BornBucks #2, deer on cam.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Fork Horn

See 4 of em now.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Spike

I’m pretty desperate to see them but still negative results for me.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by ardeercam
Thought I would drop in and let everyone know about some cameras I have up. They are located in North Central Arkansas. The cameras and feeder haven't been up long but we are starting to see a few deer come to the feeder/minerals. I have one camera that is pointing to the feeder and the second camera is a Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera I've setup. Will be adding sound (with any luck) in a few days. If you get time to check it out the url is http://www.ardeercam.com. I set these cameras up to see what would come to my feeder and decided to share with everyone.
Great Site! If you don't mind me asking, about how much bandwidth are you using to run these cams? I was thinking of trying to setup something much like what you have done but in PA. My biggest problem is that I do not have a power source close by and would need to power the whole setup with solar and a wireless air card to upload the feed. Thanks in advance!
Old 04-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Spike

every one born for die...
Old 08-17-2013, 06:03 AM
Spike

Default Ohio deer hunters

Not sure how this works just got out of the marine corps served in both wars twice each there is one thing I love more than the corps that's deer hunting I grew up hunting the hills of the ozarks in Missouri I now live in medina Ohio and am in need of some advice. How do I find public land nearby to hunt or any reservation or national Forrest or if anyone would allow a veteran to hunt there land let me kno we got about a month n a half before opening day I need to scout
Thank you
Old 12-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Spike

currently a couple small doe on cam 6
Old 03-20-2014, 03:05 AM
Spike

Video is not running. buck.!!
Old 03-20-2014, 06:57 AM
Spike

That's a great question. Only a bow hunter can appreciate it.My season opened last Sat. Made 5 bow hunts out of 3 different stand spots and saw 15 deer, but never took a shot. All the deer were in bow range but only saw one shooter buck 8 point or better- and he winded me..

See More:
Attached Thumbnails Watch the deer live-shannonspointofview.jpg  
Old 03-20-2014, 08:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by clarksmith1987
That's a great question. Only a bow hunter can appreciate it.My season opened last Sat. Made 5 bow hunts out of 3 different stand spots and saw 15 deer, but never took a shot. All the deer were in bow range but only saw one shooter buck 8 point or better- and he winded me..

See More:
Where are you deer hunting in the middle of March and where the bucks still have antlers? I see all you have for a location is "USA"! Pin it down for us a little bit Bro!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.