Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Check out this new Website!

Old 01-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Typical Buck

Yea right and how many viruses does it contain??
Old 01-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Yea right and how many viruses does it contain??
There aren't any viruses. It's a real website that I have started and I was hoping to get some serious feedback on it. We have only been live for about 2 weeks and don't really have many users yet...but I am spending alot of money on promoting it the next few months.

I just thought this might be a way to get some people looking at it, that's all.

If you don't trust the link, that's fine. Just go to Google and type in Kluhster. It will bring up www.kluhster.com and you can quickly see that we are legitimate.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:51 AM
Spike

Just to show you guys this is NOT a hoax or a virus or whatever...this is legitimate:

Here is the homepage: www.kluhster.com

Here is the home page of Hunting once you click to enter the Hunting "kluhster":

Old 01-28-2012, 04:58 AM
Spike

What makes this site different is that they utilize certain information you enter into "My Profile" to match you with other hunters. So, let's say your favorite game to hunt is Whitetail Deer. Other users are entering their info too. Another user enters Whitetail Deer as their favorite game to hunt and then the 2 of you will get a "Friend's recommendation" that you can either accept or deny.

It's a way to connect people who have common interests. Other, uh hum, social networking sites just connect you with friends of friends or people you went to high school with but haven't seen in 5, 10, 20 years or longer...as if you really know them...lol

The other 2 "Kluhsters" (Golf and Movie) work the same way. You can access all of the "kluhsters" with one username and password...so, you can participate in 1...2...or all 3 depending on what your interests are.

Oh, and they are planning on adding more kluhsters as finances allow. Books, travel, Bible, fitness...the possibilities are endless!

Go check it out and let them know what you think.

If you are uncomfortable with the link for fear of a virus or whatever...just go to Google and type in "Kluhster". They will be the first ones up there.