Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
My 2011 whitetail. Too late for the contest though :D >

My 2011 whitetail. Too late for the contest though :D

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

My 2011 whitetail. Too late for the contest though :D

Old 12-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Typical Buck

thanks And yep sometimes a strange noise will stop a running deer dead in its tracks!
Old 12-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by arrow2512
Congrats on your buck .Have you been seeing any other big bucks besides the one you got .I was going to head up your way but never had the chance maybe next year .
A few. My cousin shot a big 12 pointer, the next door neighbor to my sister shot a huge 13 pointer, and Ive heard lots of stories circulating about some very big bucks running around.

I found a shed earlier this year that was mostly eaten up by squirrels... The base was as big as the 187 inch 22 pointer my cousin found dead a few years ago. There are some big ones around