HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Check out my video tell me what you think (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/352256-check-out-my-video-tell-me-what-you-think.html)

Rawoutdoors 10-27-2011 12:01 AM

Check out my video tell me what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBzDm...e_gdata_player

duran805 10-27-2011 05:39 AM

Great video.

datrep 10-27-2011 08:02 AM

Just reminded me why it's always a great idea to boil water before you drink from a water source no matter how clear it looks. (just the survivalist in me)

Rubin85 10-27-2011 08:04 AM

nice video m8 :)

IOWABUCKHUNTR 10-27-2011 08:16 AM

Nice video...

A great learning situation, as you said in the video yourself it wasn't the greatest shot. Partly due to the fact the deer seemed to have a slight quarter to in the video, maybe the shooter had the broadside, but judging by the angle of the arrow it was a slight quarter to.

Glad you found her and glad someone new to hunting could get the enjoyment out of hunting that you do! Just wait, in a few years she will be out hunting you and shooting bigger deer than you!

sgtbowhunter 10-27-2011 08:16 AM

Nice video. Your girlfriend is a little cutie too. Just thought I would throw that out there lol.

doetrain 10-27-2011 08:26 AM

I enjoyed your video and I think she did a good job being patient and a good enough shot to get her deer. One thing was absent which is very troubling,I did not see a safety harness on your girlfriend. Was she wearing one and I just missed it or not? If she did not have one on you need to make sure your both tied off or you may ruin her or yourself by falling to your death or a life changing injury. Hunt smart and be safe out there.

Buckkiller7 10-27-2011 08:29 AM

Congrats to Adrian! Yes, she is a cutie. Please keep her that way and wear a safety harness!

JGFLHunter 10-27-2011 08:17 PM

i shot a deer earlier in the month with my bow as well. It was my first and i shot it in the ham. lol. but the deer didnt go far at all thank lord. there was no blood or anything. i knew he fell cause i heard him fall over about 25 yards where i shot him. the only way to practice shooting a deer is shooting a real one! practice is good to make sure you on sight but other than that theres no way to re create the real thing! Great job. looking forward to the buck video next. where do yall hunt at?

Patrick Eubanks 10-28-2011 06:22 AM

good

Good Video but we need to get you a tarheel hat. That UK hat takes away from the video

jrbsr 10-28-2011 07:21 AM

Congratulations on the doe, and nice video.
And at Christmas time you will most likely be getting hunting stuff instead of socks, and underwear.

Good Video

doetrain 10-28-2011 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Patrick Eubanks (Post 3867630)
Good Video but we need to get you a tarheel hat. That UK hat takes away from the video

Go CATS! Thump them Tiredheels!LOL!

Rawoutdoors 10-28-2011 12:41 PM

Yea I got my first bow kill last year and then followed that up with my first ever buck which I also killed with a bow. I'm addicted I didn't even care about fishing this summer. We hunt in central Kentucky a hour away from the university of Kentucky and may I add there wat better then nc well in basketball lol go cats Patrick. Hope y'all keep watching my videos I appreciate it go ahead and subscribe to me it would be greatly appreciated. Remember the name Raw Outdoors

doetrain 10-28-2011 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rawoutdoors (Post 3867778)
Yea I got my first bow kill last year and then followed that up with my first ever buck which I also killed with a bow. I'm addicted I didn't even care about fishing this summer. We hunt in central Kentucky a hour away from the university of Kentucky and may I add there wat better then nc well in basketball lol go cats Patrick. Hope y'all keep watching my videos I appreciate it go ahead and subscribe to me it would be greatly appreciated. Remember the name Raw Outdoors

What about the safety harness issue we commented on? Do you wear one and will she being wearing one the next time we see her? If your a new hunter as she is you must take this serious at least for her sake. Please take this to heart and think it through.

WVCritter 10-28-2011 02:03 PM

Great video and thanks for sharing. With that said please start using fall protection so you'll both be able to enjoy it for years to come.

rlpsystems 10-29-2011 04:16 AM

i dont care what you wear or who your with..... overall it was a great video.. you explained the situation...... and keep em coming.......more hunt - less ads!

Mr. Longbeard 10-29-2011 10:53 AM

GTG nice vidieo

Buckhunter46755 10-30-2011 11:24 AM

cool video....

AP HD_Jake 10-30-2011 03:15 PM

great video. you should think more about what to say, it will take away from those 'akward' moments when you go blank lol. also wear a harness and promote wearing a harness to ensure your safety and the safety of others. another thing is get a light for your recovery. always nice to see what you shot. other than that it was a nice video.

chas0218 10-31-2011 04:27 AM

My wife shoots that same browning, great bow and is super forgiving. Nice video too!

Byrnzy 10-31-2011 05:29 AM

Great Job Man. As someone who has tried to get kills on video plenty of times I know there are so many things that can go wrong.