Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Check out my video tell me what you think >

Check out my video tell me what you think

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Check out my video tell me what you think

Old 10-27-2011, 12:01 AM
Spike

Default Check out my video tell me what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBzDm...e_gdata_player
Old 10-27-2011, 05:39 AM
Spike

Great video.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:02 AM
Spike

Just reminded me why it's always a great idea to boil water before you drink from a water source no matter how clear it looks. (just the survivalist in me)
Old 10-27-2011, 08:04 AM
Spike

nice video m8
Old 10-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Fork Horn

Nice video...

A great learning situation, as you said in the video yourself it wasn't the greatest shot. Partly due to the fact the deer seemed to have a slight quarter to in the video, maybe the shooter had the broadside, but judging by the angle of the arrow it was a slight quarter to.

Glad you found her and glad someone new to hunting could get the enjoyment out of hunting that you do! Just wait, in a few years she will be out hunting you and shooting bigger deer than you!
Old 10-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Fork Horn

Nice video. Your girlfriend is a little cutie too. Just thought I would throw that out there lol.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I enjoyed your video and I think she did a good job being patient and a good enough shot to get her deer. One thing was absent which is very troubling,I did not see a safety harness on your girlfriend. Was she wearing one and I just missed it or not? If she did not have one on you need to make sure your both tied off or you may ruin her or yourself by falling to your death or a life changing injury. Hunt smart and be safe out there.

Last edited by doetrain; 10-27-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:29 AM
Spike

Congrats to Adrian! Yes, she is a cutie. Please keep her that way and wear a safety harness!
Old 10-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Typical Buck

i shot a deer earlier in the month with my bow as well. It was my first and i shot it in the ham. lol. but the deer didnt go far at all thank lord. there was no blood or anything. i knew he fell cause i heard him fall over about 25 yards where i shot him. the only way to practice shooting a deer is shooting a real one! practice is good to make sure you on sight but other than that theres no way to re create the real thing! Great job. looking forward to the buck video next. where do yall hunt at?
Old 10-28-2011, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

Default good

Good Video but we need to get you a tarheel hat. That UK hat takes away from the video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.