HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Check out my video tell me what you think (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/352256-check-out-my-video-tell-me-what-you-think.html)

jrbsr 10-28-2011 07:21 AM

Congratulations on the doe, and nice video.
And at Christmas time you will most likely be getting hunting stuff instead of socks, and underwear.

Good Video

doetrain 10-28-2011 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Patrick Eubanks (Post 3867630)
Good Video but we need to get you a tarheel hat. That UK hat takes away from the video

Go CATS! Thump them Tiredheels!LOL!

Rawoutdoors 10-28-2011 12:41 PM

Yea I got my first bow kill last year and then followed that up with my first ever buck which I also killed with a bow. I'm addicted I didn't even care about fishing this summer. We hunt in central Kentucky a hour away from the university of Kentucky and may I add there wat better then nc well in basketball lol go cats Patrick. Hope y'all keep watching my videos I appreciate it go ahead and subscribe to me it would be greatly appreciated. Remember the name Raw Outdoors

doetrain 10-28-2011 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rawoutdoors (Post 3867778)
Yea I got my first bow kill last year and then followed that up with my first ever buck which I also killed with a bow. I'm addicted I didn't even care about fishing this summer. We hunt in central Kentucky a hour away from the university of Kentucky and may I add there wat better then nc well in basketball lol go cats Patrick. Hope y'all keep watching my videos I appreciate it go ahead and subscribe to me it would be greatly appreciated. Remember the name Raw Outdoors

What about the safety harness issue we commented on? Do you wear one and will she being wearing one the next time we see her? If your a new hunter as she is you must take this serious at least for her sake. Please take this to heart and think it through.

WVCritter 10-28-2011 02:03 PM

Great video and thanks for sharing. With that said please start using fall protection so you'll both be able to enjoy it for years to come.

rlpsystems 10-29-2011 04:16 AM

i dont care what you wear or who your with..... overall it was a great video.. you explained the situation...... and keep em coming.......more hunt - less ads!

Mr. Longbeard 10-29-2011 10:53 AM

GTG nice vidieo

Buckhunter46755 10-30-2011 11:24 AM

cool video....

AP HD_Jake 10-30-2011 03:15 PM

great video. you should think more about what to say, it will take away from those 'akward' moments when you go blank lol. also wear a harness and promote wearing a harness to ensure your safety and the safety of others. another thing is get a light for your recovery. always nice to see what you shot. other than that it was a nice video.

chas0218 10-31-2011 04:27 AM

My wife shoots that same browning, great bow and is super forgiving. Nice video too!