Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Any hunting dreams yet?

Old 08-13-2003, 10:01 AM

Default Any hunting dreams yet?

Season must be creeping up on us. I had my first of the season couple nights ago. Pretty strange. Was hunting on a " ground stand" (just like a tree stand only it' s about a foot off the ground?!). The stand was about 20 foot square and there were lots of deer but they were all getting chased by coyotes. Shot at one of the coyotes but the gun just went " click." Hmmmmm. [:@]
Old 08-13-2003, 10:57 AM

Default RE: Any hunting dreams yet?

Not yet. My dreams still involve the two legged dears.
Old 08-13-2003, 12:21 PM

I have been having them for some time now, don' t mind at all though.....archery is coming up and I can' t wait
Old 08-13-2003, 04:13 PM

Funny you say that. I always dream about hunting. Especially now. I' d say I dream about it at least twice a week. It' s great!
Old 08-13-2003, 07:59 PM

I' m no psychologist, but I think I see a strong reason for the two hunting dreams I' ve had over the past week or so...

Both of my dreams consisted of me rushing to get into my stand on opening day, as the sun had already risen in the Eastern sky. The first dream was opening day of muzzleloader season and the second was opening day of rifle, and in each dream I panicked and knew that I screwed up the much-anticipated thrill of first dawn!!!

Does it seem like just a coincidence that I started a new job a week and a half ago, and it looks like the days I would normally be spending in the woods (a couple of days in our early Maryland muzzleloader season and the Monday after opening day of rifle season) I will probably now be spending behind my desk? You can tell it' s really eating me!!!! [:@]
Old 08-13-2003, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jimbo, you need to get your priorities in life. Bobby
Old 08-13-2003, 11:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

been for a while.....thats all thats on my mind...last night i had a dream a nice buck behind my house stepped out just where he should and i flattend him out with the flintlock.....i woke up with a smile.....if i have my bucktag left i sure hope it goes that way! i know hes the one i want.....last year he wasa beauty....and im almost sure he made it through the season.......ill confirm in about a month or so......i cant wait for the season!!
Old 08-14-2003, 05:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well I had a dream this week about grabbing an 8 point still in velvet by his antlers! He was just walking by and I grabbed him! I didn' t have a bow or gun so I just grabbed him, for some reason I woke up![8D]
Old 08-14-2003, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mine never stop.
Old 08-14-2003, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dreamin of hunting day and nite but season aint open till Oct 1st, those couple bucks i saw on the land i hunt yesterday didnt help [:' (]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.