Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

bad boy buggy XTO?

Old 10-17-2011, 04:20 AM
Fork Horn

there not chain driven. they have 2 seperate electrical motors. 1 drives front wheels,1 drives back. in the spring we had rain everyday for a month or more. at that time we were going thrue mudd with standing water of 10 inches and never spun a wheel
Old 10-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have one of those, very similar, but different brand. It works perfect for what we use it for which is mainly to put out feed and get to the hunting spot. It never leaves the place. You don't save any money on fuel because you have to pay for the electricity to charge the batteries. The tax credits made ours very cheap. If we had to load it and move it to different places, I probably wouldn't like it as much because of the weight and not always being in a place where you could recharge. Don't expect as much mileage on a charge as advertised. I'm sure they are tested on smooth highway with a light load during perfect warm weather. I love the quietness, though and also has enough power to pull a trailer with a deer loaded on it or 50 gallons of corn.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by WildlifeBiologist402
hey guys, I didnt actually know what to post this thread under,so I just put it under deer hunting, cause alot of these are used for it.I was just wondering if anybody has there opinion on the Bad Boy Buggys, I am looking to get a side by side utility vehicle(I would rather have that than a 4 wheeler),and I am just wondering what peoples impression is with the side by sides and what people prefer,the bad boy buggy worries me beacause of the battery operated machine,compared to a gas machine,any input will help out,like I Said just looking for somethen around the hunting property.thanks again.
I actually went through this whole process of figuring out what I needed based on how I was going to use it and I ended up getting a Japanese mini truck and am 100% happy with the decision after using it for a couple months now. Half the price of a UTV, bigger box to haul things, full cab, heater/ac, 4x4, 3 cylinder 40 hp, can license here in Nebraska so can drive anywhere except the interstate so get to enjoy the 30mpg.
Everyone is looking for different uses with these but I would sure buy one of these again. Parts are available many places online and any basic mechanic can work on them. I would encourage to you search for mini trucks online and do some looking. Check out minitrucktalk.com and do some research. Good luck, no matter what you get it will be a fun toy. Not to mention these things hold their value like no other. Buy something else for $10,000 and have it two years and see what its worth. These mini trucks will run well over 100,000 miles just like a vehicle. Sorry to keep going on these, i just really like mine so thot I would pass on the info.

Last edited by NEBRbruiser; 10-18-2011 at 01:08 PM.