Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting Trip for 2012

Old 10-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hunting Trip for 2012

Hey everyone wanted to throw this out there. I am wanting to go out of state to hunt I live in Ohio and I am either looking to hunt elk, mule deer, Whitetail, or black bear. I have been trying to research it and its pretty hard. I cant afford the crazy 4 thousand dollar hunts I am looking for something cheaper maybe no more than say 1500 bucks I guess. Is there any websites that seperate outfitters by price or does anyone know of any affordable out of state hunts? Thanks
Old 10-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have never come across a mule deer or elk hunt even close to that price range. I have not looked into bear. Besides outfitter cost, you are looking at out of state license, maybe a separate tag fee, and tip the guide.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Spike

I hate to burst your bubble, but you are not gonna find a guided hunt for that price. Even $4K would be on the cheap side. You will spend more than that on a DIY hunt by the time it's said and done. Only thing I can think of that the base price is close to that limit would be like a 3-day antelope hunt.