Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Baiting

Old 08-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you are going to run from every forum that has strong opinions of different hunting tactics...... you won't find ANY forum that you are going to like! Perhaps the only way to avoid that would be to actually find a specific baiting forum..... good luck with that!

Typical forum BS,.... baiting, non-baiting, foodplots, high fences, hound hunting, crossbows, etc., blah, blah, blah...... you just can't seriously expect folks not to have some very strong emotions on some of these subjects. To me, thats what makes the forums interesting!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Spike

yes IL-Cornfed i agree, which is why i did not leave the site and I decided to voice my opinion about this topic
and I hope you are enjoying the reading
and hopefully everyone knows, I have no intention of this being a hostile thread, just simply a request and a voice of my opinion
Old 08-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good answer..... atta boy! Ya gotta ride things out on a forum sometimes and besides, the only way to get a point across sometime is just to hang out and see it through. I always enjoy reading everyones replies.... even from the folks that I find extremely difficult to get along with! LOL!