Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Wicked Tough Hand Saw – NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE >

Wicked Tough Hand Saw – NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Wicked Tough Hand Saw – NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

Old 08-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Wicked Tough Hand Saw – NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

Super excited to let you all know that the new Wicked Tree Gear website launched today! Check it out and order your Wicked Tough Hand Saw today! Supplies are limited for the next month, so we will likely run out of stock before we get the next shipment. Get yours now at www.wickedtreegear.com
Old 08-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone check these saws out yet?
Old 08-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

I checked out the website and video. I had waited for years for someone to come out with a good saw. I even told a top maker of knives and saw,s that was a sponsor of ours at the time, they needed to make a tougher version and maybe call it their Outfitters Saw. Their reply was that if they made a tougher saw, people wouldn't need to buy them as often. Shortly after we dropped them as a sponsor they came out with an all metal version with a rubber coated handle. I promptly bought a half dozen or so and handed them out to fellow guides, as we do a lot of field work and put a good saw to the test. lol We have since taken this company back on as a sponsor, but I have found flaws in this saw as well. It is the best I have found on the market, possibly until now. When you are servicing a couple thousand stand sites every year, you need a saw that will stand up to the work at hand.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

I see that replacement blades can be purchased. Not that I don't have a slew of Allen Wrenches(to remove the bolts holding the blade), but does it come with one?

Also, I see it doesn't come with a sheath.(although you state you have plans for one in the future) Some of the saws I have used come with a very cheap sheath, but the better one I spoke of comes with a more durable one. For me it is a necessity to have it readily at hand. In my back pocket, will likely produce a lost saw. When I go to work a stand site, I generally am carrying a chainsaw, gas pole saw, pull-up ropes, bow hook, tacks, and tape. So my pack and/or pockets are already full. On my belt, I have my multi tool, and my hand saw.