Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
How many Mini Truck owners do we have? >

How many Mini Truck owners do we have?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How many Mini Truck owners do we have?

Old 08-04-2011, 12:49 PM
BDC
Fork Horn

On the count of three, everyone pull out their wiener.

Old 08-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

americans have lost there balls. if they would made the japs and chinese run there own dealerships when they came here they woulda gotten laughed out of this country. greedy americans that were lookin for a get rich quick scheme jump at the chance to sell there junk and you toyota buyers took the bait. you have been scamed .
Old 08-04-2011, 02:56 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by m.t.hands
i think the OP is referring to these type of "mini trucks" i know there great for farm work

Interesting! I don't think I have ever seen one of these before. Probably pretty good on gas. Front or 4 wheel drive? (Hope so)

Last edited by MZS; 08-04-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Spike

i got a 73 datsun 2wd and it does just fine on the fire roads. but anywhere else i go with my blazer
Old 08-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by srwshooter
americans have lost there balls. if they would made the japs and chinese run there own dealerships when they came here they woulda gotten laughed out of this country. greedy americans that were lookin for a get rich quick scheme jump at the chance to sell there junk and you toyota buyers took the bait. you have been scamed .

I've never met a single individual face to face who had ever had a problem with a toyota truck. You just can't beat toyota and honda for quality; I wish honda made more trucks. I'm nearly thirty years old and the honda that my parents drove to the hospital in on the day I was born is still running on a relative's farm with well over 300k miles. Toyotas are basically in the same boat, they just offer more trucks than Honda.

Thats part of the reason toyotas have been winning so many awards.

http://www.motortrend.com/oftheyear/...r/viewall.html
Old 08-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MZS
Interesting! I don't think I have ever seen one of these before. Probably pretty good on gas. Front or 4 wheel drive? (Hope so)
MZS, everyone of them i have looked at has been four wheel drive, there are several people that bring them into the US, i have not seen any on the road here but see them regularly over in Miss. they are 3 or 4 cyl. and they will run around 35-45mph...do a search, there was a compony that had a bunch with lift kits and the like...good luck, like i mentioned we'll have one if i ever see another one with automatic...
Old 08-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Stonewall308
I've never met a single individual face to face who had ever had a problem with a toyota truck. You just can't beat toyota and honda for quality; I wish honda made more trucks. I'm nearly thirty years old and the honda that my parents drove to the hospital in on the day I was born is still running on a relative's farm with well over 300k miles. Toyotas are basically in the same boat, they just offer more trucks than Honda.

Thats part of the reason toyotas have been winning so many awards.

http://www.motortrend.com/oftheyear/...r/viewall.html
then you must live on mars. everyone i know that bought those junkers has had problems. motor trend is a bias opinion. you believe everything you read. buy from a american based company,as we speak the stock markets are going south. if americans don't wake up and start spending there money in the right places we're all going down.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:26 AM
Spike

drive aZ71 and always will
Old 08-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Fork Horn

Ha I love how this post went south fast, It is disapointing to see foreign markets taking away from us because they can make it a few dollars cheaper. I work for Mercedes, got a plant down in AL that employes alot of people, I know BMW has one in SC somewhere, to at least were getting jobs outta it. As for mini trucks, I drive a 96 tacoma 4x4 v6, awsome truck, daily driver 228,000 miles, runs like a champ, even has the original sand blasted front windshield. I dont think you can beat a toyo that has at least had maintence done.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Typical Buck

I drive a used 98 Tacoma with a v6 and have driven it to hell and back and its ready for more. Its been upside down before and its a bit rough looking, but has 230,000 miles on it and shows no indication of letting up. I have done nothing to it but changed the oil (mobile 1) and tuned it up once. It may need a change of spark plugs right now, but you could not tell by the way it runs. I think that just speaks for itself....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.