Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
How many Mini Truck owners do we have? >

How many Mini Truck owners do we have?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How many Mini Truck owners do we have?

Old 08-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Fork Horn

Stonewall do you even have time to hunt with all the ranting and raving you do. If you'd look at the pic you'd see it is a 2003 model. Hmmm I dont believe old Barack was in office then was he? Not that any of that crap means anything to me. I like Chevrolet always have always will and no one especially someone like yourself will ever change my mind about that. You should be more concerned with your other problems in life because evidentally you have many and some serious anger issues to boot. Somehow it's not a shocker you drive a Toy truck oh I mean Toyota. If you make all your purchases and decisions in life based on politics well not only do I feel sorry for you but others around you who probably have to listen to your preaching more than they care to. Anyways good luck to you and I hope you work out all your anger issues you so obviously have about something else. Meanwhile us poor good old boy,Chevy driving and evidentally uninformed individuals will be out there hunting while your at home watching CNN complaining to someone else about the world because momma told you that you weren't aloud to hunt today.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Thunderchicken217
Stonewall do you even have time to hunt with all the ranting and raving you do. If you'd look at the pic you'd see it is a 2003 model. Hmmm I dont believe old Barack was in office then was he? Not that any of that crap means anything to me. I like Chevrolet always have always will and no one especially someone like yourself will ever change my mind about that. You should be more concerned with your other problems in life because evidentally you have many and some serious anger issues to boot. Somehow it's not a shocker you drive a Toy truck oh I mean Toyota. If you make all your purchases and decisions in life based on politics well not only do I feel sorry for you but others around you who probably have to listen to your preaching more than they care to. Anyways good luck to you and I hope you work out all your anger issues you so obviously have about something else. Meanwhile us poor good old boy,Chevy driving and evidentally uninformed individuals will be out there hunting while your at home watching CNN complaining to someone else about the world because momma told you that you weren't aloud to hunt today.

Lmfao at you, what a joke.

First of all, you are the one that started in on the politics, so don't condemn others for responding to you. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. And yes, apparently you are too uninformed to respond to me in substance, so you have to stoop to conjectural personal attack about my "momma." Very childish.

Second of all, I'd say the first person who needs to work out their anger issues is the first person to hurl personal attacks, and that was you.

Third of all, I don't have any anger on the issue but much disappointment. I don't bring it up until I hear some uninformed sap such as yourself ragging on people about not buying GM products. You have been tricked and you are too blind to know it. You are encouraging people to buy GM products, without any knowledge that the politicians they are giving millions upon millions of dollars to are putting your friends and neighbors out of work. Cap-and-trade will destroy the middle class, especially rural communities full of hunters who all work together and paper mills and the like. Obama's oil policies drive up the cost of gasoline, which in turn drives up the cost of food and all other necessities, again disproportionately hurting the poor and rural communities. Not to mention so many other policies of Chicago-type liberals which are directly at odds with hunters, rural citizens, and agricultural people, such as the unyielding protection of the wolf and belligerant refusal to let this predator be managed by the same conservation techniques that works for other animals, to the great detriment of livestock, hunting game, and the environment as a whole. It is so disappointing to see hard working, rural, and mostly conservative people talking about giving their money to a company which is lobbying and spending hard to put politicians in office who are destroying our way of life.

I understand your personal attacks, as you are embarrassed about your abject lack of knowledge on the issues. I'll accept your apology so long as your reform you uninformed babblings.

Last edited by Stonewall308; 08-03-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

welcome bruiser, i don't own one but we have been thinking about a utility vehichle and i like the mini's...i can get a decent one here for 3500-5500 most have a/c heat and wipers and dump beds....we looked at kubota rtv but one like i'd want would run 13-15k...i hunt close to the mississippi line and have seen a bunch there with plates running the roads, not sure how they pull that off, but would be handy for tooling around our town...the man i have checked out the mini's is maynard equipment in moontown Alabama

the only reason i have not bought, wife uses our 4 wheeler for feeding livestock, the only way she'll consider a mini is if its an auto and Gordon maynard told me he gets 20:1 manuals over auto mini's if it had not been for that minor deal we'd already own one
http://www.maynardequipment.net/
Old 08-03-2011, 06:13 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

1999 Chev Suburban. Kid hauler, wood hauler, lumber hauler, and deer hauler. Love it! Not completely sure what a "mini" truck is, but if it is something like an S-10 or other narrow smaller trucks, I think they are nice in that they get good MPG (had an S-10). Be careful driving them as they roll over easily. We lost a local young man that rolled his Toyota small truck a number of years back.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

"GM took a sweetheart deal, financed with our taxpayer dollars, from the leftist politicians that they bought and paid for. GM was absolutely instrumental in the election of Barack Obama and others like him."
That's an interesting perspective. I though Obama was in the pocket of the unions, whose interests are adverse to corporate America, and that big business tended to support right-wing, free market politicians.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

i think the OP is referring to these type of "mini trucks" i know there great for farm work

Old 08-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

My god...some of you guys need to take your meds.

The vehicles he is referring to are similar to UTV's...and aren't made by Ford or Chevy.

I owned one and loved it. Sold it to a buddy and he still uses it. Mine was a Diahatsu.

BTW...I drive a Ford if anyone was getting the torches ready to burn my house down and beat my children.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:51 AM
Fork Horn

Again you still just sound like the angry little kid who was always picked on in school. We are all so impressed with your brilliance and abundant knowledge of such subjects but do us all a favor and go out in the woods and tell a deer about it so maybe he'll fall asleep and you might possibly get a shot at him.I made a one sentence remark as to how I feel about such things and you took it to a whole new level. People make comments about lots of things every day based on there feelings and what they like. That is what makes this such a great place to live.I personally dont give a d*** what you know or what you feel is so important to prove to rest of the free world about your opinions.I'm done here I actually came to this site to talk about hunting and as far as my remark I honestly seen it on a bumper sticker once and thought it was funny but you, WOW!......I have also heard a phrase before saying " some people go to therapy but not me I hunt". I suggest you try the first part of the phrase. Good luck and goodbye.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Thunderchicken217
Again you still just sound like the angry little kid who was always picked on in school. We are all so impressed with your brilliance and abundant knowledge of such subjects but do us all a favor and go out in the woods and tell a deer about it so maybe he'll fall asleep and you might possibly get a shot at him.I made a one sentence remark as to how I feel about such things and you took it to a whole new level. People make comments about lots of things every day based on there feelings and what they like. That is what makes this such a great place to live.I personally dont give a d*** what you know or what you feel is so important to prove to rest of the free world about your opinions.I'm done here I actually came to this site to talk about hunting and as far as my remark I honestly seen it on a bumper sticker once and thought it was funny but you, WOW!......I have also heard a phrase before saying " some people go to therapy but not me I hunt". I suggest you try the first part of the phrase. Good luck and goodbye.

I sound like a little kid because I am clearly much more knowledgeable than you? That doesn't quite add up.

Some people just can't handle being told they are wrong. You are apparently one of those people. Your ego is too big and your mouth gets ahead of your brain, and you end up looking like a fool. So then you go about hurling personal insults that you don't have the balls to say to anyone face to face, and that just makes you look even more childish.

I'll keep enjoying hunting and other pursuits, and in my spare time I'll keep finding time to pick up a newspaper and learn about the world around me so I don't go around spouting ignorant bumpersticker rhetoric. I might suggest to you that you try it sometime, but you seem like the kind of guy who gets offended and defensive when people tell him just about anything.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by srwshooter
what a joke,you buy a toyota you are crazy. you been lied to in the last year by those japs over and over again about the junk they sell. you have been brain washed.

now is the time to buy gm products,help them get back on top and push the liars back to japan. you are sending the profits to them instead feeding america .
Problem is toyota trucks were ranked over american trucks by the british top gear so its a neutral source. they even used a toyote truck to drive across the english channel.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.