Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
How many Mini Truck owners do we have? >

How many Mini Truck owners do we have?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How many Mini Truck owners do we have?

Old 08-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by srwshooter
what a joke,you buy a toyota you are crazy. you been lied to in the last year by those japs over and over again about the junk they sell. you have been brain washed.

now is the time to buy gm products,help them get back on top and push the liars back to japan. you are sending the profits to them instead feeding america .
I've got an 82 Toyota truck that I bought new in Oct 1982 that has 281K miles on it. It's almost THIRTY yrs old now, genius.

When your POS "Government Motors" product is 30 yrs old and has almost 300K on the clock, then feel free to run your mouth. Until then, STFU. Ok, Sport?

I've got an '02 Suburban that that little 82 Yota runs CIRCLES around...day in and day out!
Old 08-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Fork Horn

Welllllll I guess I'll think a little more about a thread before I start one. Thanks to those who responded on the topic. I've had my mini truck a week or so and its a pretty fun little ride. I can license it here in Nebr and can drive anywhere but the interstate. Pretty handy for yard work, etc. Looking forward to taking it back home where I hunt and use to get into tree stands, cam sights, etc where my pickup is too big. If your looking into a UTV I'd suggest giving these mini trucks some thought. Sure is nice having a full cab with heater and a/c when you need it. I had mine lifted a bit and some meaty tires on it and also a nice camo paint job. Happy hunting to all
Old 08-09-2011, 04:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by srwshooter
what a joke,you buy a toyota you are crazy. you been lied to in the last year by those japs over and over again about the junk they sell. you have been brain washed.

now is the time to buy gm products,help them get back on top and push the liars back to japan. you are sending the profits to them instead feeding america .
Are you serious?GM and Chrysler build the least dependable vehicles on the road.Even Hyundai rates higher!Both Ford and Toyotas full size trucks beat them consistently and cars aren't even close.The only time US made full size trucks were the best choice was back when they were the only choice.Not much of a victory.I bought my small 4x4 Toyota PU new in 91 and it's still running great.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Typical Buck

Default I may as well chime in

I have three trucks. An F-250 6.0 diesel that is in my shop needing injectors, an EGR cooler and a starter, 86 Chevy 2 wheel drive PU and I can get parts for it at the grocery store its so common and a 2000 F250 triton V-8 4X4 with 115k on it.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

Here is a fluke for you and I understand all trucks have issues. Friend has a 05 Tacoma with 50,000 miles. Tranny went bad and it took the dealership 2 weeks to figure out why and this was after they accused her of changing the fluid with non Toyota tranny fluid which she had not. They tried to put the blame on her rather than just stand behind their product. Turns out some hose was leaking radiator fluid into the transmission. They shut up and fixed it.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NEBRbruiser
Welllllll I guess I'll think a little more about a thread before I start one. Thanks to those who responded on the topic. I've had my mini truck a week or so and its a pretty fun little ride. I can license it here in Nebr and can drive anywhere but the interstate. Pretty handy for yard work, etc. Looking forward to taking it back home where I hunt and use to get into tree stands, cam sights, etc where my pickup is too big. If your looking into a UTV I'd suggest giving these mini trucks some thought. Sure is nice having a full cab with heater and a/c when you need it. I had mine lifted a bit and some meaty tires on it and also a nice camo paint job. Happy hunting to all
bruiser send me a pic and i'll post it up [email protected] plus i'd like to hear and know more, what make did you go with, what is the engine size and cyl's, dump bed, electric or hydraulic, welcome to the site BTW, hate this thread went so far off topic, but a lot of people didn;t even read or no idea of what the "mini" trucks are...send me some pics and i'll post em up
Old 08-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Those pieces of junk are outrageous in price, plus they're junk!