Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Horntaggers mineral recipe

Old 08-04-2003, 02:28 PM

Default Horntaggers mineral recipe

Well I now know that horntaggers recipe is better than I thought. I just bought a trail camera last week and put in down at my club over my lick. I know the deer have been hitting it hard since I put it in, I just didn' t know how hard. Well I put the camera out on Monday and went to check the film on Friday. And in 4 days the camera had been triggered 38 times. Too bad I only had only had 24 exposure film . This is my first year in this club so I was really interested in seeing what the club has to offer. Now I cannot wait until Sept.13! There are two really nice ones that I will be on the lookout for.

The camera I bought was one of the new $80 stealth cams. And I have to give it a good review. It worked like a champ. It got rained on--stayed dry as a bone, did not have a single false signal on the entire roll. And it took pretty darn good pictures, considering this is the cheapest camera out there. I know I have only run a roll through it , but so far , I am more than pleased.
Old 08-04-2003, 06:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Horntaggers mineral recipe

I know I saw the Stealth advertised somewhere, where did you get yours? Anybody else had any experience with one of these?
Old 08-05-2003, 09:18 AM

Default RE: Horntaggers mineral recipe

Timber, I got mine from bass pro. They now sell the same ones at wal-mart. Now they are selling them with a lock system. Mine did not come with one so I made my own. A would be thief will have a very hard time getting mine. I just got back my second roll last night and it did good again , so I am happy.