Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer kills a good man here

Old 07-31-2003, 11:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Deer kills a good man here

Freaky, for some reason I am still trying to firgure this out, but a close aquaintance that I have known at the bottom of the mountain here for quite sometime was heading to Sturgis the other day and he made the ride on his Hawg and got past Big Fork, Mt., maybe 2 hrs away, there he had met his death when a deer ran into his handle bar on the left side sending Don crashing into the pavement and no helmet. Dead on impact. He was the first friend I made when I got here and he would give you the shirt off his back, but he went in doing something he wanted to do, I am sure he wanted to see those boobs just one more time, but maybe in the Big Sky. Bobby
Old 08-01-2003, 01:46 AM

Default RE: Deer kills a good man here

Man I hate hear that
Old 08-01-2003, 05:35 PM

Serious condolences from Wisconsin!!! I lost a life long hunting and fishing buddy to melanoma three years ago at a young age of 40.
Old 08-01-2003, 05:46 PM

Man I am very sorry to hear of this news. My deepest sympothies! That' s somthing I would of never thought about happening to a rider.

All the best...
Jred
Old 08-01-2003, 06:20 PM

I am sure he wanted to see those boobs just one more time, but maybe in the Big Sky.
Lets hope so.

Sorry to hear that

Old 08-01-2003, 06:35 PM

121 I know the feeling. I' ve had several close calls with deer while on my Harley as well. Its NOT fun! My condolences to you and your buddies family.

A bunch of my buddies left this AM for Sturgis as well. Hands down THE best rally in the world, Daytona SUCKS compared to " puttin em in the breeze" (for the men thats knees, for the ladies... well you know! ) out west!!!

No helmets, no bluehaired n blind ladies and no ROADKILL in Heaven,
RA
Old 08-01-2003, 11:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

He was 72 yrs young, enroute to S.D., I am sure he knew of the risk prior to his departure, its just that we will miss him as he is always waving at everyone on the road, I always saw ole Don waving before we would approach, he kinda set the meaning of being friendly, and that is keeping a hand on top of the steering wheel in whiched is used for waving. Its just a bummer in having to drive by his house everyday and not think of him. Thanks guys, Bobby
Old 08-05-2003, 11:35 PM

sorry to hear about that me and a friend almost hit a deer on the way down to the lakes
Old 08-06-2003, 12:05 AM

[:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (][:' (]

Thats all there is to say
Old 08-08-2003, 08:19 PM

sorry too hear that.

Quick Reply: Deer kills a good man here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.