Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
my all terrain wheelchair pics/video >

my all terrain wheelchair pics/video

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

my all terrain wheelchair pics/video

Old 02-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Typical Buck

you are seriously amazing. you have great determination to do what you love and nothing will stop you. Truthfully this is very motivational. I dont know how to put it into words, rock on dude!

oh and is that a mini 14? lol
Old 02-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by WNY Deer Dropper
I am sure you saw that it was a joke. Nice ride!!!
sure did
Old 02-17-2011, 04:35 AM
Fork Horn

Great Pics, Have you seen the TV show where the guy received the ATV for hunting that actually had tank tracks on it. That should be your next venture so you can get down into the swampland. Anyway, great pics and very inspiring to young kids in similar situations that think they have to give up some of the things they love. Your da man!
Old 02-17-2011, 04:51 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Patrick Eubanks
Great Pics, Have you seen the TV show where the guy received the ATV for hunting that actually had tank tracks on it. That should be your next venture so you can get down into the swampland. Anyway, great pics and very inspiring to young kids in similar situations that think they have to give up some of the things they love. Your da man!
I don't believe I have sir
like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvYXf2vtJ3Q
no swampland here....all flat farmground

Last edited by farmdude01; 02-17-2011 at 05:00 AM.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:25 AM
Typical Buck

Awesome!!!! One day ill get out there and get a couple of antelopes like the ones you got... They are truly beautiful animals. Congrats on them both!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:18 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by huntingkidPA
you are seriously amazing. you have great determination to do what you love and nothing will stop you. Truthfully this is very motivational. I dont know how to put it into words, rock on dude!

oh and is that a mini 14? lol
yes it is...so it's kinda short for the rest/carier I made nut was just for illistration at the time...25-06 like I shot the antelope with fits better
Old 02-17-2011, 06:48 AM
Typical Buck

great job,

should send pics to tred barta,
last show i saw with him, he had a regular wheelchair and a team of like 7 guys carrying him through the woods,
Bet he and others would love to get their hands on a ride like yours
Old 02-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Fork Horn

Thats pretty cool that you are still out doing quite a bit of hunting, and being pretty successful at it. That chair is pretty cool looking too.

Check this out http://www.powerbrokersinc.com/show....kno=TRACKCHAIR The first time I saw that I thought it was pretty sweet. Expensive, but it will help people get quite a few places.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SchuLace
Thats pretty cool that you are still out doing quite a bit of hunting, and being pretty successful at it. That chair is pretty cool looking too.

Check this out http://www.powerbrokersinc.com/show....kno=TRACKCHAIR The first time I saw that I thought it was pretty sweet. Expensive, but it will help people get quite a few places.
yes my trailboss was like 1/4th or less
Old 02-18-2011, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I loved the wheelie and your wife starting to yell at you! Awesome stuff!! Nice shooting!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.