Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Wisconsin shed hunters?

Old 02-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Spike

Default Wisconsin shed hunters?

Has anyone had any luck shed hunting in wisconsin? i've got some heavy trails this year on our land, haven't found any sheds but i am planning on searching this weekend with my dog. Have the bucks dropped yet? I do have a big porcupine problem too so i need to find these sheds fast. I've got one porky to take out this weekend already, he's sittin in his home and only coming out at night
Old 02-02-2011, 04:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't know Porcupines would eat on Antler Sheds?

We have had several Bucks dropping their antlers the past few weeks here in Missouri,so far I had only 1 Spike Buck come in at the trail camera's with 1 side missing,I have several other nice Bucks with both side still intacted....just waiting and watching for a Buck to come in bare-headed so I can seriously start walking and searching for sheds!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

I've seen some photos of guys on here Rabbit hunting that have found some nice sheds in Va and I've heard a few guys in Pa and Ohio are finding some.Over all I think its still alittle early with March being the best time.Right now there is to much snow on the ground here.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:13 AM
Fork Horn

i have friend who was rabbit hunting and foun anice shed in southern Wisconsin
Old 02-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

My uncle found one in dec