Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Two thumbs up

Old 01-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Two thumbs up

I had been very skeptical aobut blood tracking lights after I tried one a few years ago. A couple of weeks ago I ordered two of these from Sportsman's Guide. Great lights. I shot a nice buck this afternoon and he piled up after about 25 yards, but my grandson and I took the chance to try out the light on fresh blood and it exceded my expectations.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=421674
Old 01-23-2011, 04:34 AM
Typical Buck

Looks O.K. I'm still skeptical of any LED blood tracking light after feeling hosed on the Primos Bloodhunter P.O.S. That $40 light is only good for the green light to walk in and out by. The combo blue/green on it does nothing to help illuminate blood. I'm still using a propane 2 mantle lantern to track blood, haven't found anything better yet.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Did it show the blood up very good for tracking?I've been thinking about getting one of those myself?
Old 01-23-2011, 06:49 AM
Fork Horn

I'm a Club Member too!