Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Dec. 19 muzzleloader float hunt video >

Dec. 19 muzzleloader float hunt video

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dec. 19 muzzleloader float hunt video

Old 01-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Typical Buck

We did the same hunt here in Va., only it was for ducks and geese. We brought along our fishing poles and the smallies were hitting so well we forgot to shoot at the ducks that flew by! We also saw four otters, which was a bonus. What a nice film and nice to see a real hunt for a change. Keep up the great work you all.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Fork Horn

thanks for the kind words everyone. I make it a point to take my camera on every hunting and fishing or outdoor outing I go on just because you never know what you might capture on video or still shots. I am not much of one for the big TV productions just because of all the add in shots and after the fact video. Hey don't get me wrong. Without a lot of those we would not have as much support as we get to keep our heritage alive. But me, give me the camera and you will see it how it is. Thanks again and feel free to check out any of my other hunting/fishing/ outdoor videos on youtube, www.youtube.com/slabsrus
Happy hunting to all.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Typical Buck

"Knight muzzleloader, two pollocks and a river" should be the name of that video haha - that was by far better than most of the crap you see on the outdoor channel. Great job guys
Old 01-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

That was really cool.