Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
U.S Soldiers need some help form some fellow hunters >

U.S Soldiers need some help form some fellow hunters

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

U.S Soldiers need some help form some fellow hunters

Old 01-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Spike

Default U.S Soldiers need some help form some fellow hunters

My name is David Vanpelt Im a soldier deployed to afghanistan and me and my buddy are just some good ol boys who grew up hunting in PA and VA. We are here and we were wondering if anyone would be so kind as to send us some deer bologna or deer sausage, it would be greatly appriciated. We both already missed last hunting season and hope to make next year but if anyone can send us some the address is
David VanPelt/David VanOver
D Trp, 1-71 Cav
APO, AE 09355
Old 01-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

Buy you some online,deer,elk,bison all these are available to buy online and can be bought at cabelas web site.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Spike

a buddy and i are making another batch of deer bologna soon, if possible we'll send you some.