Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WHAT HAPNED

Old 07-22-2003, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default WHAT HAPNED

I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN A WHILE AND WAS WANDERING WHAT HAPPNED TO THE GUY CARDEER WAS HIS NAME ON HERE I BELIVE
Old 07-22-2003, 10:49 AM

Default RE: WHAT HAPNED

I think you will have a better chance of finding out if there are aliens stored in area 51
Old 07-22-2003, 12:03 PM

He showed a picture of a buck he shot and a few people said it was a fake. I believe they called him Rompola or something. He got all ticked off and they were going back and forth for a while then finally he took his toys and went home. He just said if people were gonna treat him like that then he wouldn' t post here any more.

My guess is he probably still visits here once in a while.
Old 07-22-2003, 06:38 PM

I am not to sure but I think in a few posts I read he was ill and needed special care along with his wife?

But, I think you could mail Tazman he would probubly know....
Old 07-22-2003, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea i heard the same a Jred i thought he and his wife were sick.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don' t think it was the deer issue, because he used to post on another message board I visit and he is no longer there either.
Old 07-23-2003, 08:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well I saw cardeer just a few weeks ago, his health is far from perfect, his wife is in a bad way and getting worse, his computer went south and due to financial difficulties created by the health issues both him and his wife are going through they can not afford to get it fixed or replaced.

The man is a wealth of knowledge and has a heart of gold, he has killed a ton of deer over the years and many off them are easily B&C & P&Y bucks. The whole stink about the bogus rack was nothing but a joke he was pulling that went astray and got blown way out of proportion.

I have met cardeer several times and he has hunted with members of this board in the past. They can attest to his hunting knowledge and capabilities. There are some folks on here who think he is just some old oddball blowing smoke! Trust me he is not, this man talks the talk and has walked the walk.
Old 07-23-2003, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well put TAZ!
Old 07-23-2003, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I for one miss him. What would be the chance of a group of us helping him get back online? I would be willing to kick in some money to get his computer back up and running. Of course there is then still the monthly charge for the online suppliers.

I know that this place gives me an escape from life' s problems. Sounds like he could use an escape more than ever now. Any ideas on how it could be done?

I have seen and heard enough of Tazman to believe him to be honest/honarable. I would be willing to send some bucks directly to him if he would be willing to handle the finances, or someone else would be ok too.