Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Darn poachers!

Old 12-23-2010, 06:02 AM
Fork Horn

Default Darn poachers!

http://www.mccookgazette.com/story/1686659.html
Old 12-23-2010, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

16 deer they took and some of them trophies. used dogs and vehicles to run them while they gunned them. im glad they got such a stiff fine
Old 12-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Fork Horn

I'm with you on this one. It disgusting to see such things that some people will resort to. i myself am an ethical hunter and enjoy matching wits with a mature and illusive animal. To me that is fun of hunting and dont know how you could enjoy anything such as what these men were doing. Imo they should be made to pick up roadkill for the next 20 yrs and never be able to purchase a hunting license anywhere evre again. Thanks for the article but unfortunately alot of people will see this as most hunters conduct themselves. God D**n shame is what it is.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default poachers

I don't think its a stiff enough fine.
They should get jail time and hard labor.
People like this are true $h--bums!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Spike

Karma can be a beotch sometimes. Hopefully, this is one of those sometimes.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

in kansas it is legal for one person to harvest 5 deer a year, 4 does and 1 antlered deer. i seen alot more racks than five in those pictures not to mention trophy racks. these guys are scumbags. wisconsin has some pretty large bucks themselves these p.o.s. plotted to come here and poach deer and i think they did it because if they got banned from hunting here it wouldnt be that big of deal to them they could still hunt in wisconsin. i think they should be banned from ever having a hunting liscense again anywhere
Old 12-23-2010, 10:29 PM
Fork Horn

I absolutely hate anyone who poaches, the fact that they came from this state gives us a bad name. It goes without saying they should lose their hunting rights for life no questions asked. what a bunch of stupid idiots
Old 12-24-2010, 12:04 PM
Spike

I'm from Oberlin where this b/s happened. I actually went and walked around the trailer that the local GW had parked at our post office and looked at all the deer! 2 whitetails and 10 mule deer were on the trailer...Yes there were some trophies! They were to appear in court on the 22nd but just there lawyer showed up and asked for a continuance on the matter...With that additional felony(7) charges were filed against them! When I hear the final verdict on the deal I will let you all know!
Old 12-24-2010, 04:36 PM
Spike

Who thinks a poacher cares if he can't buy a tag.Make them pay and it better me more than they would have spent buying those deer at a deer farm.
other wise they may take that cheaper rout again.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

Thats an awful shame. People that do those things are beyond my comprehension...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.