HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Roger Raglin (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/336722-roger-raglin.html)

Buckmeister82 12-20-2010 11:18 AM

Roger Raglin

I just wanted to shout out to a Pro-Hunter I admire... Mr. Roger Raglin. I watch his show "Roger Raglin Outdoors" any chance I can get, and this guy shoots all sizes of white-tails! He seems to be a true down to earth guy, and a sensible man! I wish him the very best, and MANY years in the woods!

God Bless!

salukipv1 12-20-2010 11:59 AM

haven't seen his show in a lil while, but he's alot of fun to watch! that would definitely be the type of guy to spend time with in deer camp, talk about jokes and pranks etc...all around.

Wildbill51 12-20-2010 02:14 PM

Roger would be a lot of fun to hang out with. I wouldn't pass up the chance if I had it.

bugsNbows 12-20-2010 02:35 PM

Jiminy Christmas!

mnprohunter 12-20-2010 02:44 PM

he certainly seems to show genuine excitement for the sport and its lots of fun to watch and as you seems as down to earth as you can get on tv.

skinnnner 12-20-2010 07:09 PM

i grew up watching roger raglin,we only had 2 channels so id have to rent his videos from a gas station.he taught me alot just from watching his tactics and listening to his sayings,this is one that sticks out in my mind to this day,persistance is the womb in which sucsess is carried full term.he may have had alot of silly sayings like jimminy christmas but theres no doubt in my mind hes an expert at what he does and on a realistic level.def one of my all time fav hunting show hosts.

lone cedar farm 12-21-2010 05:28 AM

Lot of people dont know how sick he was last year when he was diagnosed with Gillian Barre Disease. He had to endure many infusions and learn to walk all over again, luckily he was one of the few that recover fully and glad hes back doing what he loves! ;)

gregrn43 12-21-2010 06:02 AM

Roger Raglin is a alright feller. I have seen all his BKS videos except for some of the newer ones. I have emailed him a few times abut white muzzleloaders and he has always emailed me back. I met him several years back at a hunting seminar and he acts in person just like he does on his shows, just a jolly down to earth feller. His older videos are some of the best that I have ever watched. He has shot some awesome bucks, but I have seen him shoot ordinary bucks as well. He doesn't wait for the Boone and Crockett to step out before he pulls the trigger. His videos are very informative and a hunter can learn a lot from him. I wish him the very best as well.

Western MA Hunter 12-21-2010 06:21 AM

Love Roger...

newton29 12-21-2010 03:09 PM

We need more heros like him. Two shows stick out for me: One where he was hunting PUBLIC land in the Ouachita Mountains in Arkansas and killed a dandy buck (while sitting on the ground), and 2) he passed on a buck, looking for a bigger one, but said if a hunter wanted to take that buck, there would be nothing wrong with it, because a trophy is in the eye of the beholder.

He seems like a down to earth guy. Again: Jiminy Christmas!