Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

deer camp pranks??

Old 12-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by blackhawk_archery
dont camp here but prank yes I like to stick rubbers in the deers butt hole so when they go to the taverns showing the deer off everyone see the rubber hanging out the butt hole.
now thats a rotten prank for sure lmao
Old 12-15-2010, 02:18 AM
Spike

gotta agree with ya slim...but couldn't stop laughing just thinkin of the guy braggin while others making faces at him for the rubbers. LMAO
Old 12-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Spike

One time a friend killed a doe. And we hung it on the gamel. The man that shot it went isndide to get the camra to take pictures. While he was gone we took a old 8pt rack and drilled it to the lil does head. He came back and was shocked. He was like i swore it was a little doe. Then he relised what had happend.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Fork Horn

Every year I set up my 8pt decoy somewhere in the bush around the cabin BEFORE the season, and every year the same guy starts hollering... There's a buck in the yard. I'm really tempted to put it out about 75 yards from his stand in some heavy brush on opening day. He gets so excited I'm afraid he'd run outta bullets!
Old 12-16-2010, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by claydee
Every year I set up my 8pt decoy somewhere in the bush around the cabin BEFORE the season, and every year the same guy starts hollering... There's a buck in the yard. I'm really tempted to put it out about 75 yards from his stand in some heavy brush on opening day. He gets so excited I'm afraid he'd run outta bullets!
lmao thats hilarious
Old 12-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by claydee
We have done that with a coyote. Took one and then put it on a re-bar frame and froze it in position to make it look like it was standing and watching you. We then put it out in the field behind a buddies place and went there the next morning and ran into his house telling him to get his rifle. He goes out and nails it a time or two and can't figure out why it didn't fall over or run away till he walks up on it!!!!!!! Priceless!!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Fork Horn

diapers on the smallest deer on the meat pole
This one I WILL use!!!
Old 12-19-2010, 01:47 AM
Fork Horn

Deer terd's in box of raisin bran for breakfast.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:39 AM
Fork Horn

Some of the best:

Hunting season in Texas falls on Halloween sometimes and deer camp is a family place, so sometimes they women do stuff for the kids. One year an aunt got a little light up, motion activated ghost that went "woooooooooooooo".....yeah, that found its way to someone's stand and when they opened the door...."woooooooo"

I'm in construction so our barricade guys rigged up someone's corn feeder with flashing lights and stuff when it went off.

The old horn on the jeep hooked to the brake pedal is a classic.

The best, and I've never seen this done and intend to do it to my friend's son who wants to hunt but never has....a package of chocolate covered raisins. Showing him tracks and trails, picking up a few you've snuck out onto the ground, eating them and saying something like "hmmm....this is a good size buck, here. 4 1/2 yr old, 8 pt. You can tell by the chalky taste...."

I tell my kids you have to smear blood on your cheeks for your first kill or the Indian spirits of the land will be angry.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

sup man, where ya been hiding at...love the horn thing lol

Originally Posted by Horacio
Some of the best:

Hunting season in Texas falls on Halloween sometimes and deer camp is a family place, so sometimes they women do stuff for the kids. One year an aunt got a little light up, motion activated ghost that went "woooooooooooooo".....yeah, that found its way to someone's stand and when they opened the door...."woooooooo"

I'm in construction so our barricade guys rigged up someone's corn feeder with flashing lights and stuff when it went off.

The old horn on the jeep hooked to the brake pedal is a classic.

The best, and I've never seen this done and intend to do it to my friend's son who wants to hunt but never has....a package of chocolate covered raisins. Showing him tracks and trails, picking up a few you've snuck out onto the ground, eating them and saying something like "hmmm....this is a good size buck, here. 4 1/2 yr old, 8 pt. You can tell by the chalky taste...."

I tell my kids you have to smear blood on your cheeks for your first kill or the Indian spirits of the land will be angry.