Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

deer camp pranks??

Old 12-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Spike

Default deer camp pranks??

Anyone here besides me like to play tricks on their buds at deer camp? Last weekend I went and right after my buddy mike fell asleep I squirted this stuff in his tent called liquid ass got it off partyandprankplace.com . Anyways.....its like the new generation stink bomb or something. It woke him out of a dead sleep and I swear he thought he crapped himself!! haha funniest thing ever....it's like a tradition that we prank each other at deer camp. Last year I got a mess of crickets thrown in my tent and they kept me up ALL freakin night!!! I got the laugh this year!! Lets hear your stories......
Old 12-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

well..i always wanted to catch a deer, and (safely) paint(non toxic) it camo, and let it go.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Fork Horn

Fake lottery tickets are good then beside that just given each other ****
Old 12-14-2010, 09:57 AM
Typical Buck

Ask your buddy to come help you skin a doe when he gets back after the evening hunt. He barely agrees to come help you with the task. He reluctantly mopes over to the skinning shed in pitch black darkness. When he flips the light on to the skinning shed he sees your beautiful 8pt. buck that you killed earlier in the afternoon hanging there. He didn't know whether to punch me or hug me. I did this to an old hunting buddy four years ago. We ended up laughing about it after a beer or two that night.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:02 AM
Typical Buck

dont camp here but prank yes I like to stick rubbers in the deers butt hole so when they go to the taverns showing the deer off everyone see the rubber hanging out the butt hole.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:17 AM
Fork Horn

Rub pencil graphite on eye cups of two pair of binolulars, ask your buddy which pair is better, have him try the both out....Got a nephew and brother with this, hilarious.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Spike

well one of the things we have done is pull your pants down and jump in front of a buddys trail cam so right when it snaps the picture,your mooning it but try to make it to where they cant see your face of head for that matter

then later on when your buddy checks his mem card he is shcked

one time my uncle did it and his buddy called him up and was like "some wise a$$ hunter mooned my camera and my uncle just laughed and played it off, haha
Old 12-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Spike

diapers on the smallest deer on the meat pole
Old 12-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

My dad earned the cb handle of possum chaser,way back in the 70's for picking up possums, that were playing possum, by the tail and putting them in peoples tents and pickups. I've done this myself in recent years and had a laugh or two. When you see a possum just chase it and it will play dead. Pick it up and carry it by the tail and it will continue to play dead until you go away. It doesn't harm the animal any, but it sure surprises whoever finds it zipped in their duffel bag.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

3 years ago my nephew took a small doe and back at camp after he left for town, we spray painted the nose red and that year for christmas he got a small deer in the mail for his tree!!!!!!
At our duck/goose pits/blinds, who ever falls asleep either gets an unloaded weapon or a blank/flash bang load dropped in his weapon!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.