Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Nice 10 and 11 in one week. Good year! >

Nice 10 and 11 in one week. Good year!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Nice 10 and 11 in one week. Good year!

Old 12-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Spike

good to hear, was the one with the broadhead suffering from any gangrene at all? just curious we had something similar happen to us about 10 years ago we stuck one with a broadhead, and never found it, shot it in rifle season and was all full of gangrene.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Fork Horn

Love the dark color of the left pictures rack. Those are a couple of brutes though, nice work on a couple of sure wall hangers
Old 12-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Remnard
That's some nice whitetails there! good for you.

how come you're all camo'd out and there's a guy next to you in his boxer shorts? :-)
Haha that is my father that met up with me after i dragged him out.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:10 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Paoutdoorsman
good to hear, was the one with the broadhead suffering from any gangrene at all? just curious we had something similar happen to us about 10 years ago we stuck one with a broadhead, and never found it, shot it in rifle season and was all full of gangrene.
Nope he was 100% fine around the broadhead area. He did have some problems in his neck though? However he did also have a hurt eye which leaves me to beleave that he had just been fighting with other bucks.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

I guess that's a good year!!! congrats...