Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
does bleeding all over the place >

does bleeding all over the place

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

does bleeding all over the place

Old 12-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default does bleeding all over the place

went out rabbit hunting last weekend and had about three inches of freesh snow fall the day before. Came upon a huge patch of blood with drips of blood trailing off along a set of tracks. Where the large patch was found there where so many tracks it looked like they where square dancing. Kept hunting and saw more blood in the same sort of arrangement all over the place so i guess either the does where in heat or some buck with a huge johnson is walking around and banging the shi!!!! out of the does. lol
Old 12-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Fork Horn

sounds to me like someone has shot and wounded the animal, i dont think that its due to natural habits of deer.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Fork Horn

Bahahahhaahhaha!!!!!
Old 12-11-2010, 05:07 AM
Spike

does bleed when they start their cycle too
Old 12-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Fork Horn

really so over a 178 acre farm one single doe walked all over the damn thing and had blood slash urine mixture falling out of her????
Old 12-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Spike

Alot of people dont realize they bleed because you can only tell when it has snowed, i have two pet does and they both bleed prior to and during their estrous cycle. I doubt it was just 1 doe on your property,it could have been a few.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does are just like human women. They bleed just as well during their cycle, just some more than others. My buddy has 150 deer in his pens and some bleed to the point that he has had to really look at them then tranq. them to make sure they were OK. He said the older does seem to do it more than the younger ones, just like older women with several kids.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

o i agree with you both... i was sayin all the does where in heat, i said what i said cause lance 23 thought it was a wounded deer.