Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Acorn Rage???

Old 12-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default Acorn Rage???

Just wondering if you can hunt over acorn rage in Alabama?
Old 12-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Spike

well acorn rage is a form of bait and if baiting is illegal in alabama then no you cant hunt over it, it baiting is legal then more power to ya

but IMHO baiting isnt hunting but to each there own
Old 12-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yes you can, but it ain't legal.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by fishinty
Just wondering if you can hunt over acorn rage in Alabama?

no, which brings me to the question...WHY sell it if you cant hunt over it?..... alot of this stuff is being used to hunt over everyday here in alabama, i wouldnt lower myself to their level though
Old 12-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Spike

I also live in alabama. Ive been wondering this to. I know corn is illgal to hunt over in Bama But what about all the stuff they use on tv like buck jam and c'mere deer? Mineral licks?
Old 12-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

I have been wondering that too.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have used Acorn Rage, Swamp Donkey, C'Mere Deer,powder and spray, and 2 or 3 others here in Illinois before season to get some trail camera photos of what was wondering around and I may as well have put out rocks for they wanted nothing to do with any of it. I have more photos of coons and possums and skunks dealing with it than almost anything else. I have a few deer photos, but not like alot of the TV shows show they have using it. I have never hunted over it for it is illegal in Il as well.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:07 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Marlerboy
But what about all the stuff they use on tv like buck jam and c'mere deer? Mineral licks?
This is all illegal in Alabama. Including corn, etc. Not to say it doesn't happen daily though.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

I think the reason they sell it is because it is legal to put it on a game camera and here in MN i know you can hunt over powders and liquids such as Buck Bomb, Tinks, or C'mere deer. The law is that if it doesnt have any corn or anything in the ingrediates its legal.

That is in MN though!
Old 01-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SecondChance
I have used Acorn Rage, Swamp Donkey, C'Mere Deer,powder and spray, and 2 or 3 others here in Illinois before season to get some trail camera photos of what was wondering around and I may as well have put out rocks for they wanted nothing to do with any of it. I have more photos of coons and possums and skunks dealing with it than almost anything else. I have a few deer photos, but not like alot of the TV shows show they have using it. I have never hunted over it for it is illegal in Il as well.

Hey genius, all of that stuff is illegal ALL YEAR in Illinois!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.