Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Finally!!!!!!!!

Old 12-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

plus my pack won and the Badgers are going to the rose bowl. A darn good weekend.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Fork Horn

deernutz

From your avatar it looks like you've got a nice buck in the past! Congrats on that deer!

I've had the exact same thing happen years ago on public land. The deer had a huge rack but one side broke off. Only difference was he was looking at me the whole time and I was slowly lifting the gun up and almost had it in position when he bolted. Didn't get a shot but the old heart was pounding.

Last edited by warbirdlover; 12-06-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

what's the recipe?
Old 12-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice deer Nutz!
Old 12-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

BLUR, Take 2 lbs venison and 10% beef fat grind 'em up. Then a salt, pepper, garlic powder, minced onion and Worcestershire sauce. Make ur patties and put them in the frdge overnight covered. put 'em on the grill and when there about done put sauteed onions and mushrooms on it topped with a slice of swiss. Enjoy! Let me know what you think. My wife doesn't like venison but loves my venison burgers.