Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

someone hunting over my land

Old 11-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Spike

Default someone hunting over my land

I have 3 guys who went up to my hunting land who are going to muzzeloading it.

They went out in the woods to look around seen corn in little piles all the way down the fence line. so they flowed it right to someone who has a little hunting box or blind up right on the corner of or land which is on person next door land but over looking or land has one widow in it.

Also cut brush and little trees down.

Dam what the hell. Who does this kind of stuff?

I called dnr waiting for him to call back. See what he can do

about it.

Last edited by stcspiderman; 11-26-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

The baiting alone will get the DNR's attention. Being that its illegal, in Minnesota. Then the trespassing, will be another fine. This person will not like the results of the tip from your observations.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Spike

sorry about bad grammer, I did not think it was that bad..........................
Old 11-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah, it's not cool having someone do you that way. Check this guy out, guess which way his chair is pointing. I'll drop one hint, it's not toward his property.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by shooter1966
And for the record I dun spelt tHiEr Keractllee....Its I before E except after C sorry bout your luck.
Except in certain words like THEIR. E before I is the correct spelling of the word.

Their

   /đɛər; unstressed đər/ Show Spelled[thair; unstressed ther] Show IPA
–pronoun 1. a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

2. (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her ): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?

Not trying to be an ass or anything, but you're wrong.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

I'd take a giant dump right in that chair, see if he sits in it the next time he climbs up there.

Originally Posted by MizzouMonster
Yeah, it's not cool having someone do you that way. Check this guy out, guess which way his chair is pointing. I'll drop one hint, it's not toward his property.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Beezer
Except in certain words like THEIR. E before I is the correct spelling of the word.

Their

   /đɛər; unstressed đər/ Show Spelled[thair; unstressed ther] Show IPA
–pronoun 1. a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

2. (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her ): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?

Not trying to be an ass or anything, but you're wrong.
you beat me to it haha
Old 11-26-2010, 09:18 PM
Typical Buck

If he shoots right handed, the chair may be set up for a shooting lane on his side of the fence.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by stcspiderman
a little hunting box or blind up right on the corner of or land which is on person next door land but over looking or land has one widow in it.

The baiting is totally wrong. Having a window to see your property is not. This hunter has every right to see what is in the area - deer and persons. If a deer is on your property, it is not illegal for him to use a call to get the deer to cross the property line. By setting up close to your property, he has the opportunity to shoot away from your property and not towards you and your friends.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:57 AM
Spike

From the looks of this setup, Darwin's law may take care of the situation in time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.