Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Pissed!

Old 11-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default Pissed!

This afternoon I decide to hunt one of my stands on the backside of my property. When I get there I cant find my stand anywhere. After looking for a while I guess I must be goin crazy, and head to my other stand. When I get there its not there either. Someone stole BOTH of my stands! Im beyond pissed, and im not sure what I should do. I dont even know how they found both of them. What kind of person would do that?
Old 11-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Spike

dang dude, that blows, if the person got both your stands and they werent close to each other then im guessing it would have been an inside job, do you hunt with any other people?

oh and i noticed your in the VA, where exactly, im in roanoke county VA and i hunt in Bedford county VA
Old 11-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Fork Horn

Well its just me, my step dad and my cousin that hunt the property so I doubt it. But I go to college in Franklin County, and I live in Page county. Are you close to Franklin county?
Old 11-23-2010, 02:12 PM
Spike

yep about 45 minutes away, just go from roanoke, to boonesmill to franklin county, not far at all
Old 11-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

yep I go to Ferrum.. ive been doin some huntin in franklin county but no luck
Old 11-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Spike

yea some of my friends are members of hunting clubs in franklin county, and yes i know where you are, i hunt in bedford county on out private land, we got some pretty nice bucks on our place and alot of lil guys

were your stands taken from where you hunt in franklin or where you hunt in page? cause if they were taken from franklin i might have a possible answer for your stolen stands
Old 11-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Fork Horn

A PURE A**HOLE!! Those kinda people we all could do without!
I would be checking in to who was hunting the surrounding property and inform them that if they are caught on your property without permission,you will press tresspassing charges!
This is the reason, when I hang my Lone Wolf that I chain and lock it! Also I have my name engraved on all my stands.
I geuss we need to put GPS tracking on our stands to stop the A**HOLES!
Old 11-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Fork Horn

nope they were stolen from Page county, and yea im gonna have to go talk to the neighbors. Im stupid for not locking my stands down, but I shouldnt have to
Old 11-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

wv wat part of west virginia are you from? I was hunting in Pendleton county yesterday
Old 11-23-2010, 02:42 PM
Fork Horn

Hampshire county near Romney,but I'm packing to move to Southern Illinois.Will get to chase the BIG boys next year!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.