Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

3 bucks in one hour!

Old 11-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Spike

Default 3 bucks in one hour!

Here's a video of a 16 year old girl who got 3 bucks within an hour. A 10 point, 13 point, and an 8 point. Quite the accomplishment if I must say!http://www.wnem.com/video/25889409/i...tml?source=CNN
Old 11-23-2010, 09:57 AM
Spike

Wow, i clicked the link and thought "this is familiar" then i realized it's the local new channel's website. We live real close! And nice bucks too!!
Old 11-23-2010, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

Dang, here you can get one archery buck, and one gun buck, no dice on 3 with the same weapon.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Spike

Very cool!
Old 11-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Spike

dang in WI yall are luck, in VA if you shot a buck, to shot another buck they want to to shot doe first

an we can only take 2 deer a day, if 1s a buck then the other has to be a doe of coarse
Old 11-23-2010, 01:57 PM
Fork Horn

unreal lucky girl frigan 13 pointer a 10 and an 8 she must have a horseshoe stuck up her arse
Old 11-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Spike

"I wanna get 'em all mounted"
Talk about a pretty penny! Would be worth it though. Cool Story
Old 11-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Spike

Here's the deal, those deer don't have red CWD registration tags, only the normal ones, so they would have been killed under the party hunting rules, outside the CWD zone. So those are 3 deer shot and killed for 3 different people's licenses. In a CWD zone that would be possible under 1 license, because if you had shot 3 does last year and this year cumulatively, you would have earned 3 buck permits.

As for those being taken a "deer quality" area, I'm sure if he actually knew it was called "Quality Deer Management" then maybe those young bucks might have had a chance to grow. None of those deer looked old via facial structure or chest size, compared to what a mature deer looks like in the back of a truck, so I doubt they could be called cull-deer. Nothing wrong with having your son or daughter shoot one, but 3 immature deer? I would bet his neighbors who really practice QDM are pretty damn pissed, I would would be, apparently it isn't working if you kill 3 young deer.

Still, congrats to them, had to be wonderful to share as a father with a child.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dzgolf2
Here's the deal, those deer don't have red CWD registration tags, only the normal ones, so they would have been killed under the party hunting rules, outside the CWD zone. So those are 3 deer shot and killed for 3 different people's licenses. In a CWD zone that would be possible under 1 license, because if you had shot 3 does last year and this year cumulatively, you would have earned 3 buck permits.

As for those being taken a "deer quality" area, I'm sure if he actually knew it was called "Quality Deer Management" then maybe those young bucks might have had a chance to grow. None of those deer looked old via facial structure or chest size, compared to what a mature deer looks like in the back of a truck, so I doubt they could be called cull-deer. Nothing wrong with having your son or daughter shoot one, but 3 immature deer? I would bet his neighbors who really practice QDM are pretty damn pissed, I would would be, apparently it isn't working if you kill 3 young deer.

Still, congrats to them, had to be wonderful to share as a father with a child.
Ha! Your retarded man, I wanna see what the bucks look like that have been taken off of your property! That 8 point would have been a trophy in my book and those other 2 deer, Definately look like Mature from where I come from.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

Guess I shoulda called the news a couple years ago, got a 7,8,9 within about 10 minutes of each other. haha

Got an 8 and 10 within about 20 minutes this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.