Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

3 bucks in one hour!

Old 11-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Spike

dpj1030, I will assume if you are "stuck in the Middle East" then you are serving, if so, thank you! (I just had a buddy of mine, a Ranger, find his way safely home and harvest a well-earned 10 pointer) I doubt that you've spent much time in the Midwest though if you question QDM, the numerous 150's, 160's, and 170's plus (gross) deer that get shot in our region are a true testimony to what good management does. We are very thankful to have the genetics and agriculture at our ready, so why waste it? I'll never criticize a person for legally harvesting an animal, but if they want to claim that as QDM, then they need to study up a little more. It's more about sex ratios, and age management more so than inches or points.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Fork Horn

And people wonder why there aren't as many deer in Wisconsin anymore. It's people like this that keep shooting deer. Had a neighbor in the CWD zone shoot 21 deer in 1 season!
Old 11-23-2010, 08:02 PM
Fork Horn

Yup, ya gota love the good o'l Wisconsin DNR. They think that the only answer to CWD is to kill all the deer in the state. I can legaly kill 4 dear PER day, EVERY day of the season. Thats over 400 deer in one season including gun and bow. Morons...
Old 11-24-2010, 05:36 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by phil_pick
Yup, ya gota love the good o'l Wisconsin DNR. They think that the only answer to CWD is to kill all the deer in the state. I can legaly kill 4 dear PER day, EVERY day of the season. Thats over 400 deer in one season including gun and bow. Morons...
That's ridiculous.