Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

pisses me off

Old 11-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Fork Horn

This has got to be the best thread ever!
Sorry if i get a little heated i mean nothing by it.

hahaha yah got to be the head of something.
I agree to disagree
these are my club members..

Last edited by BigBuck28; 11-25-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BigBuck28
Terasuck...Your going to base fututre descions bc of a thread on some forum...Grow up. WAAAAA someone disagreees with me so now im going to be hardass when someones on my land. I bet you are the type of guys to get smashed in a bar fight and call the police instead of swinging back bc its the right thing to do. I cant believe how some people dont have any balls anymore.

OHH and another thing I own 423 acres in Maine FYI and i dont post it. OMFG WHY DONT YOU>>>>>> I chose not to so other people can enjoy it as much as i did before i bought it. Thats why theres land open still bc people arnt selfish *******s who want it all to themselves. Thats why land is really posted.MINE MINE MINE.
I disagree.I'm 45 and own 20 acres of my own and 70 acres with my Dad,and the 70 acres we use to allow access we just wanted to know when and who was going to be on the property,and after finding several people hunting it without us knowing and people dumping trash on it,we posted it NO TRESPASSING!
All we asked for was some respect and couldn't get that!
I have permission to hunt other peoples land, but I treat it as I would MY OWN(RESPECT IT) that is all IMO that any landowner wants is for people to treat there property as they would treat there own!
Most landowners I know that don't want people on there land have had it disrespected!
If you hunt public land it belongs to all of us,so treat it also as you would your own property!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Fork Horn

I'm also a great land owner. If anybody wants to hunt on my land they must live there all through the off season and live in thatch houses, slaving to build my castle and work my land. They become my surfs and when I come around they kneel and call me sire!
God forbid anybody spends 15 minutes on my land to trail a wounded deer cause then the hounds are released. Then when caught I say they're the one whos candy wrapper I found on my land belonged to and it's off with their head!!!!!!
Seriously, this guy just wanted to get his deer, it wouldn't of took more then 20 minutes. He's not vandalizing anything.
I guess in NY it's F your fellow man though. Well I say F ya back
Old 11-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

Now WHO is the president? j/k, all in good fun fellas.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:24 PM
Fork Horn

Dont you be tryin to steal my presidental postion...but you can be the VP....we also have openings for a Senior Vice President, CEO, Managers in every Department and Supervisors Our club is awesome!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Fork Horn

CEO sounds good.lol.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by eureka77
I'm also a great land owner. If anybody wants to hunt on my land they must live there all through the off season and live in thatch houses, slaving to build my castle and work my land. They become my surfs and when I come around they kneel and call me sire!
God forbid anybody spends 15 minutes on my land to trail a wounded deer cause then the hounds are released. Then when caught I say they're the one whos candy wrapper I found on my land belonged to and it's off with their head!!!!!!
Seriously, this guy just wanted to get his deer, it wouldn't of took more then 20 minutes. He's not vandalizing anything.
I guess in NY it's F your fellow man though. Well I say F ya back
And if you have read all the post you would see that I said,if it were my land I would let him recover the deer!
But if I'm willing to allow you to hunt MY property YES MINE I PAY THE TAXES ON IT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!! and all I ask is for you to let me know when you will be on it,and you can't even do that,and I"M the AHOLE,
I agree that the guy the OP ran into should have let him recover his deer!
Its true one bad apple spoils the whole peck!I have lost hunting rights because of, anothers disrespect to the land.
If you want respect you must first give it!
The OP gave the land owner respect and didn't get any in return,but maybe he was waiting to see if the OP would go after it anyway! And if he didn't go after the deer and and goes back later and talks to this guy maybe he will get some!(EARNED IT WITH RESPECT)
Old 11-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

I read the whole post. My 1st reply was on page 2. No one knows why the landowner in the topic denied permission. Everybody of your persuasion thinks it's cause he has caught people trepassing in the past. Maybe he has a still back there, he's gonna keep the deer to his self, or just cranky. No one knows really.
Good to see you'd not do that.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by eureka77
I read the whole post. My 1st reply was on page 2. No one knows why the landowner in the topic denied permission. Everybody of your persuasion thinks it's cause he has caught people trepassing in the past. Maybe he has a still back there, he's gonna keep the deer to his self, or just cranky. No one knows really.
Good to see you'd not do that.
I agree,no one knows why he did that,(I think it was wrong that he did) but I respsct that it is his right to do it!
Sometimes respect is a hard thing to earn,and even harder to keep!
And those who say they would just go and get the deer,you WILL never earn a landowners respect that way!
I am moving to S.Illinois in a few weeks and hope that I can earn the respect of some landowners there,I will do my best to anyway!!!!

GOOD LUCK everyone,and be safe and respectful out there,it benifits all of us!
Old 11-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck to you as well my friend. Your moving to a good place for big deer. Atleast in the pic.s I see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.