Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Wisconsin Gun opener

Old 11-22-2010, 06:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default Wisconsin Gun opener

What did you all see or shoot. i saw two does and eight fawns
Old 11-22-2010, 07:22 AM
Spike

I got a nice 11 point with 15' spread Sunday. I took my son out this am before school his 1st time ever hunting!! Saw a very wide 8 pointer at 6am about 20 yards away my son and I. He took a shot at him around 6:45 but it was 120 yards away. He was using a 44mag lever with low power scope. He missed, think he got a bit of shake in him. He went over the top of deer. We are going to try again tomorrow. I saw about 40 does, 5 small bucks and 4 big ones including the one I got and the one my son missed this weekend. After today he is going with 30-06 Browning A-bolt. He see's that his dad has right on trying to talk him into a 30-06 over the .44

Last edited by Jaywarren; 11-22-2010 at 07:31 AM.