Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Gun Deer Only

Old 01-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by SouthernAdrenaline
How do you post pictures on this site?
***Go down to the reply area and click on "Go Advanced" A box will come up and you'll go over the top with your pointer until you hit the icon that is for Attachments just to the right of the smilie face. Click on that and a box will come up. Click on the "Browse" button and that will allow you to go into your files and click on the picture you want to post. Click on that picture and it should show the information in the box and then click th "Upload" button. That will process and should put the picture into the bottom of that box. Click on "Close the window" and the picture should be attached to your post and you can also type whatever you want in the reply section like you always do, and then click on the "Submit Reply" and you should have a post with a picture for us.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 01-09-2014 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:08 PM
Spike

Gun Deer Only-dsc004591.jpg
Gun Deer Only-dsc004771.jpg
Here is My late muzzleloader 10pt I shot in Iowa. Hunted with IMB outfitters on a semi guided hunt in Zone 5, The property's we were given were incredible. The 3 of us seen 68 bucks in 4 1/2 days hunting. Bitter cold on Monday and Tuesday(-12) but still seen a ton of deer. Preston was our guide and he showed us the property's and was pretty straight forward on what to expect and what not to waste time on. It was the kind of Semi Guided hunt we wanted, show us where, and let us do the rest. Looking forward to drawing and going next year.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:06 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Indyultra
Attachment 27884
Attachment 27885
Here is My late muzzleloader 10pt I shot in Iowa. Hunted with IMB outfitters on a semi guided hunt in Zone 5, The property's we were given were incredible. The 3 of us seen 68 bucks in 4 1/2 days hunting. Bitter cold on Monday and Tuesday(-12) but still seen a ton of deer. Preston was our guide and he showed us the property's and was pretty straight forward on what to expect and what not to waste time on. It was the kind of Semi Guided hunt we wanted, show us where, and let us do the rest. Looking forward to drawing and going next year.
Great looking buck, congrats! That really cold weather can keep them on their feet! (OK, hooves...)
Old 01-13-2014, 05:12 PM
Spike

Default Cousin's first deer

I didn't have much success this year, but I did take my cousin hunting for the first time(never shot a gun before hunters safety class) and he got this decent 4 point opening day. It was about 20 yards away and only shot he had was in the head....somehow he hit the neck instead but dropped it where it stood.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Spike

SO sad.....animal hunting is bad work....i don't like this post
Old 02-21-2014, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Couldn't get the big guy this one was with and took out this management buck:

We are fortunate to have a walk-in cooler on our lease:

Nice five pointer:

Old 03-02-2014, 05:02 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by rameshmehara
SO sad.....animal hunting is bad work....i don't like this post
So please don't come back. There's a reason it's called HuntingNet. What did you expect?!?!?!
Old 03-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Spike

it is as it is ..
Old 07-18-2014, 03:28 PM
Spike

Wow! Some of these pictures are truly amazing! I hope to get a bigger picture this season! Good luck everyone! For tips on guns and binoculars check out my website http://besthuntingbinocular.com/
Old 08-01-2014, 06:17 AM
Spike

Hey guys,

I'm new to this hunting page and so far I think its amazing, anyway I've been hunting since long time ago with my father and my brother and here is a quick video of what we brought down during last couple of seasons.

Enjoy!

Full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKA6TJENA-k

And dont forget to subscribe to our youtube page : jrubies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.