Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Will caffeine ruin your shooting? >

Will caffeine ruin your shooting?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Will caffeine ruin your shooting?

Old 11-13-2010, 04:12 PM
Dominant Buck

"I think it all depends on how your body normally handles caffeine"

VERY WISE WORDS THERE...For us hyper hyper hper people it can be demonic..Last year after I'd drink a couple cups my students would say .OH NO Mr. Borden is on coffee..my face was blood red..and I'd act nuts in the classroom...but dag darn it..I love the taste and the instant jolt it gives me..I feel very pumped when I drink it...then..it never fails..as soon as I get out of the truck I feel something churning inside..Off goes the harness and trousers....oh man...very embarrassing...then after I'm in the tree ..,my kidneys kick in..so I have to leave the coffee alone when I hunt.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Spike

I live on caffeine, but i can also drink a pot of coffee and a energy drink then go to bed and sleep good.

When i get up for hunting i have to have my coffee and i take mnt dew to the stand with me.