Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

new monster buck

Old 11-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by doall hunter
Great Buck. ABout the whole, Are you anywhere close to a deer breeding farm? Doubtful it was a fight if it was perfectly round
ya i really doubt it also but i guess we'll never know. the closest one is about 10 miles from our place so its definatly a possibility.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by timbercruiser
Dang nice buck. Welcome to the forum. Around here the score would have been closer to 190, if you know what I mean.....
haha yup, this is my 5th post and its grown to a 171 lol compared to my other bucks this 141 doesnt need a hunters tale
Old 11-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by kswild
Very Nice buck! One question. Why is it sleeping in the back of that truck???? Just Kidding! Congrats!
Live it up! Doug
we just came back from the blind and wat do you know a big buck nappin in the truck lol he'll be sleepin on the wall next
Old 11-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by navyhntr
thanks, he was right at 19" inside spread
Not too shabby.