Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

wi gun deer season

Old 11-01-2010, 06:37 AM
Fork Horn

Smile wi gun deer season

20 days till wi gun season. i cant wait another day
Old 11-01-2010, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

I hate to be a buzz kill but you are going to have to wait like 20 more days. Butt I hear you I'm pretty pumped too. It will be interesting to see how it goes. Still not seeing the deer we used to.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Fork Horn

last year was good and bad. i shot my first buck but thats all i saw the whole 5 days i was out
Old 11-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Fork Horn

Wink

You don't HAVE to wait. I had an uncle that loved to hunt deer so much he started in October. A farmer off in the distance saw him shoot a buck and called the warden. My uncle got a ticket but that didn't stop him. Come Friday night he knew that farmer went to town on Friday night so my uncle goes and shoots another buck, hangs it in the farmers woodshed and calls the warden. He got a fine too. So I guess you don't have to wait.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats funny
Old 11-02-2010, 06:27 AM
Fork Horn

19 days counting today. i dont have the money to pay for all the tickets.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Unfortunately I will not be participating in the WI deer holocaust. Don't want to hunt public land and I have no private land to go on.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

Centari, you can go north and find public land and you won't find many hunters. Might want to find a unit with no doe tags. It is very tough hunting though.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Fork Horn

I will say I respect anyone who hunts public land. I have been very fortunate to always have had our own place. Actually have a new place as of recent and cannot WAIT to get back at it. Gun is rapidly approaching. In search of a Booner this year Then its late bow madness!!
Old 11-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ihookem1
You don't HAVE to wait. I had an uncle that loved to hunt deer so much he started in October. A farmer off in the distance saw him shoot a buck and called the warden. My uncle got a ticket but that didn't stop him. Come Friday night he knew that farmer went to town on Friday night so my uncle goes and shoots another buck, hangs it in the farmers woodshed and calls the warden. He got a fine too. So I guess you don't have to wait.
Hahah wow that made my night, thats hillarious

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.