Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Anybody have to look away as their deer dies? >

Anybody have to look away as their deer dies?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anybody have to look away as their deer dies?

Old 11-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Is that right blowhard? pound that chest and brag to us about how you are so much more than any of us. Its fun to hear.
Is that all you got? Wooooooo..... If ANYBODY knows about blowing something hard it has GOT to be YOU!
Live it up! Doug
Old 11-04-2010, 01:59 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by kswild
Is that all you got? Wooooooo..... If ANYBODY knows about blowing something hard it has GOT to be YOU!
Live it up! Doug
You do such a good job making yourself look foolish, why should I try.

Its much more fun watching blowhards get wound up and brag on how great they are. Tell all of us how you got it all figured out and tell all of us how we should and should not act. Tell all of us how well seasoned you are about life and death. I mean your like a one man comedy team. You got us all on here laughing.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Typical Buck

You do such a good job making yourself look foolish, why should I try.

Its much more fun watching blowhards get wound up and brag on how great they are. Tell all of us how you got it all figured out and tell all of us how we should and should not act. Tell all of us how well seasoned you are about life and death. I mean your like a one man comedy team. You got us all on here laughing.
See this is what I mean about you never making sense. I never get wound up or call people names or say I'm better than anyone. So you must have a inferiority complex and an anger issue. I saw you try to pick a fight with PY Antlers a couple posts ago. BTW I noticed you deleted your signature. What's wrong couldn't live up to the Ephesians 4:29 (New King James Version)

29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
Your the one that's phony ... I mean funny!
Live it up! Doug
Old 11-04-2010, 02:21 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by kswild
See this is what I mean about you never making sense. I never get wound up or call people names or say I'm better than anyone. So you must have a inferiority complex and an anger issue. I saw you try to pick a fight with PY Antlers a couple posts ago. BTW I noticed you deleted your signature. What's wrong couldn't live up to the Ephesians 4:29 (New King James Version)

29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
Your the one that's phony ... I mean funny!
Live it up! Doug

See I knew you wouldn't disappoint. BLOWHARD

Old 11-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Typical Buck

Explain to us how your so hard? And so much tougher. It will be fun to hear your accomplishments in life that make you such the tough guy.
Hard? It's more like being a realist. I do not need to explain my life accomplishments to you or anyone else, nor do I or did I proclaim to be "the tough guy". It's life and death, you make the decision to pull the trigger or release the arrow or by whatever means you desire you complete the job and go on. In my book if there is remorse you shouldn't have done it in the first place. When I say "soft" I should have said remorse for something they started. Ever since this country has made the transition from majority rual population to majority city population it's been going down hill. What has any of this to do with the original post? If whatever you shot is suffering shoot it again and either grill it and smile because your belly is full or bury it and sleep well knowing they won't be around to do it again. Yep, I agree with you, I should have lived 150 years ago,
Old 11-04-2010, 03:33 PM
bigcountry

You go there tough guy. Realist, or whatever braggard thing you can come up with. One day, you could be sitting with a loved one and explain to them your a realist, and realist know that to live is to die. And might as well get used to the idea of it.

So you really believe you would be able to make it and survive 150 years ago?

Originally Posted by PY Antlers
Hard? It's more like being a realist. I do not need to explain my life accomplishments to you or anyone else, nor do I or did I proclaim to be "the tough guy". It's life and death, you make the decision to pull the trigger or release the arrow or by whatever means you desire you complete the job and go on. In my book if there is remorse you shouldn't have done it in the first place. When I say "soft" I should have said remorse for something they started. Ever since this country has made the transition from majority rual population to majority city population it's been going down hill. What has any of this to do with the original post? If whatever you shot is suffering shoot it again and either grill it and smile because your belly is full or bury it and sleep well knowing they won't be around to do it again. Yep, I agree with you, I should have lived 150 years ago,

Old 11-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

Already been down that loved road with my Grandpa and mother. In that reguard, we look forward to the other side. And I Know I would have survived at least until it was my time. You can call me what you want, name calling does nothing for me, I have never claimed to be any of them.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:11 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by PY Antlers
Already been down that loved road with my Grandpa and mother. In that reguard, we look forward to the other side. And I Know I would have survived at least until it was my time. You can call me what you want, name calling does nothing for me, I have never claimed to be any of them.

No name callin besides tough guy, figured a hard guy like you would love that.

Did you sit there and explain how you were a realist to them,and livin is dying? Or was you "human" and felt emotion. Or was you hardened by life and death like kswild?

I am not saying this to start a fight, just showing that all this tough guy talk is just that. And in the end, your either human or your worse.

Old 11-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Fork Horn

This thread has clearly drifted waaaay off topic...
Old 11-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Maddog10
This thread has clearly drifted waaaay off topic...
I'm sorry we let Bigcountry hijack your thread. His hypocrisy knows no bounds!
Live it up! Doug

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.