Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Anybody have to look away as their deer dies? >

Anybody have to look away as their deer dies?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anybody have to look away as their deer dies?

Old 11-05-2010, 03:46 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Ok, so let me get this correct. You come on here and explain when mother and grandpa died, you showed no emotion? And then to add to that, you imply that anyone that believes in the Bible should show no emotion ever. Correct? Just want everyone to see how distant you are from normal folks on this board. I think you have done a fantastic job as doing it so far. Thanks

What is rather interesting is this is the same wackjob stuff that Tom Cruise and rest of the scientologist claim. Congrads. You guys got lots in common.
Thats right I was not sadened when the passed away. I didn't imply anything, I said if you believe in it there is no need to explain. You sir, can stop putting words in my mouth. You believe and do what you want to as will I. I have better things to do than explain anything to you.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:00 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by kswild
BTW I noticed you deleted your signature. What's wrong couldn't live up to the Ephesians 4:29 (New King James Version)

29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
Your the one that's phony ... I mean funny!
Live it up! Doug
You know in this instance you are dead on correct. It is very hard to run from the word of God.

Its the reason I put it there. to remind me. I don't put it there for others but to try to keep myself in check.

In the big picture, none of this matters. So with that, I am sorry I didn't impart grace to you and PY. You guys have a good one.

Old 11-05-2010, 05:01 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by PY Antlers
Thats right I was not sadened when the passed away. I didn't imply anything, I said if you believe in it there is no need to explain. You sir, can stop putting words in my mouth. You believe and do what you want to as will I. I have better things to do than explain anything to you.
Either way, its ok. More important things in the world. Take care, and hope you get to see them on the other side one day.

Old 11-05-2010, 09:11 AM
Spike

Yeah I gotta say I am on board with kswild. There is a lot more I could add but kswild has the idea.