Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

good morning to be out

Old 10-30-2010, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

Default good morning to be out

Thank god the temperatures finally dropped. Went out this morning and it was a grear calm quiet morning. Didnt take any shots but had a little six pointer walk right under my stand, could have jumped on it!
Old 10-30-2010, 10:10 AM
Fork Horn

It was a great morning here also.Just wish I could have drew blood on a deer.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Typical Buck

I think it's great when i sit in my stand and have deer walk under my stand with out them knowing I'm sitting right above them .Good luck to you on your hunting hope you get a nice deer .Just wish i could be out there maybe during gun i hope .
Old 10-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

The cold mornings have been a great encouragement these past few days for more and later movement of the deer. Since last Saturday I have seen 16 dear and I got one nice Doe yesterday on the coldest day of this fall season so far. I have seen several Bucks out at 2:00 pm and 6:15 which has not happened at all his fall until I saw these. I do believe things are ramping up a bit in our area,the chase faze has begun.Good Hunting To YA!