Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Need a new bow!

Old 10-24-2010, 04:14 AM
Typical Buck

Default Need a new bow!

hey everyone im looking for a new bow. i know you shouldnt buy gear by price but the bear charge looks great! the specs and everything everyone else says about it. im 14 so its not like i can draw 70 lb especially if the bow has big cams. so i want something i can grow into with a changable draw weight from like 50-70 and a draw lenght from 27-30. im moving from my bear odyssey II, nice bow ive takin a five point with it when i was 12 but if anyone wants to by it email me and my dad and u can negotiate.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

I think about all bows are adjustable to 50 pounds but I could be wrong.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

nothing wrong with the bear charge,bear has been in the business for a long time and seems there bows get better every year.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

I guess I should read the full post first didn't realize u was selling a bow,ebay is a good place or sometimes you can offer it as a partial trade on the new bow you are wanting.