Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Hey guys, look at this crap, are they stupid? >

Hey guys, look at this crap, are they stupid?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hey guys, look at this crap, are they stupid?

Old 10-21-2010, 05:09 AM
Typical Buck

These people are complete idiots. The judge should just throw the suit out under the basis we've been ,there done that. These groups keep bringing every hair brained scheme anytime they want to obstruct something. If there is coyotes sightings of 2 or 3 every year in Valley Forge Park I gaurantee there are more yotes there than the people know.
As a former resident of the Poconos there is a bit less deer because of the program put in place by Gary Alt. The place was overrun with deer but population has been brought more into balance with what it should be. The woods were in terrible shape from overbrowsing. There are still plenty of deer there and people are seeing alot more good sized bucks taken instead of spikes and forkhorns.
P.S. and there are plenty of yotes and bobcat up that way too.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:20 AM
Spike

I think sending in the shooters & donating the venison to various local food banks would be a good solution. There could be a special "after season" period to allow this annually if required to further control the deer herd.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Spike

This made me lol!

"headline in five years will read: Animal Group: Use tigers to solve coyote problem"
Old 10-27-2010, 05:17 AM
Fork Horn

The rumor is the state of OHIO tried that, now they are trying to figure out how to get rid of the coyotes lol dumb asses
Old 10-27-2010, 05:21 AM
Fork Horn

Here is what will happen ..............................

http://www.onntv.com/live/content/on...k.html?sid=102
Old 10-27-2010, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default National Park

Incompetency and the national park service has no bounds when it comes to deer hunting.

How many years have they waited for this problem. I thought Lyme disease would have infected the Valley Forge visitors and staff.

Of course, the coyotes would solve the problem, until the local FeFe's, the poodle types, make a mysterious disappearance act.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:17 AM
Spike

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JW450
This made me lol!

"headline in five years will read: Animal Group: Use tigers to solve coyote problem"
X2 on that one
Old 10-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Fork Horn

Here in yonkers, the coyotes and deer population is getting way out of hand. Just 10 miles from NYC, I've seen 3 coyotes already, not to mention friends I know that had two of them in his front yard yesterday. This is a heavily populated area were talking about, and the Town of Rye just had a 6 year old girl attacked by two coyotes in Sept. www.huffingtonpost.com/.../rye-coyote-attack-girl-6-_n_626909.html - Cached
(Don't know if this will work, but it's worth the try)
In Westchester county, it's bow only. But there's no hunting south of the cross westchester expressway, and their populations are just out of control. For christ's sake, I can't even practice taking shots in my back yard with a bow cause it's illegal to take out a bow in public in Yonkers. I guess they're waiting for some poor little kids to get injured or worse before they do anything about it.
They could give out bow tags to hunters who have to qualify they can shoot, donate the money to feed the homeless, donate the deer meat to them too, and the state could reward the hunters for every coyote picked off. Let's see....... Win, Win, Win, Oh, and by the way, they could double the reward for every PETA lover pelt they get their hands on too.

Last edited by accman; 10-27-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

Too bad a coyote isn't big enough to taked down a fully grown deer. Too bad they don't hunt in packs. Too bad that is just an example of ignorance.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

I started this thread and tonight on the news they approved the hunt in Valley Forge park.
It will be the use of sharp shooters.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=7749531

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.