Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Wounded Deer Tonight 10/18 Your Thoughts? >

Wounded Deer Tonight 10/18 Your Thoughts?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Wounded Deer Tonight 10/18 Your Thoughts?

Old 10-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I havn't nailed anybody to the wall yet.
Understand the totally the economy thing.
But if work us so important that you can't follow through,
why shoot.Its not alot to suggest. I have passed on shots
cause I had to go home that afternoon and new if I killed ut my wife
would kill me. Passed on shots cause it was day of a 10 day moose hunt and didn't feel like rearranging the trucks around to get the animal in a truck. That's my point.I hope he finds it this afternoon.
Just disappointed he was doing it afterwork that's all.
I am happy he is looking for it trust me I am.
I hope he finds it.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:28 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Jeff Ovington
I havn't nailed anybody to the wall yet.
Understand the totally the economy thing.
But if work us so important that you can't follow through,
why shoot.Its not alot to suggest. I have passed on shots
cause I had to go home that afternoon and new if I killed ut my wife
would kill me. Passed on shots cause it was day of a 10 day moose hunt and didn't feel like rearranging the trucks around to get the animal in a truck. That's my point.I hope he finds it this afternoon.
Just disappointed he was doing it afterwork that's all.
I am happy he is looking for it trust me I am.
I hope he finds it.
So let me get this right. In your head, if someone has to work tomorrow, he shouldn't hunt espeically since you don't approve?

Old 10-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Spike

I just want to know if he got the freaking deer.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Come on this is killin me. Did ya get it????????????????????????????
Old 10-19-2010, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
So let me get this right. In your head, if someone has to work tomorrow, he shouldn't hunt espeically since you don't approve?
It's my opionion, it's not the law but yeah Big Country. My rule is if you can't kill, and find the goddamn thing, don't hunt.LOL. I stand behind it 110%.We can go on if you want I don't care. I hope he finds it, glad you where able to help a friend find his.It wasn't Charlies by the way was it.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 10-19-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:58 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Youth deer hunter
I just want to know if he got the freaking deer.
Likewise. We need to have that happy ending...update please.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:59 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Jeff Ovington
It's my opionion, it's not the law but yeah Big Country.
But My rule is if you can't kill, and find the goddamn thing don't hunt.LOL. I stand behind it 110%.We can go on if you want I don't care. I hope he finds it, glad you where able to help a friend find his.It wasn't Charlies by the way was it.
Nope, it was another poster named 95 harley. Charlie is leavin to CO tomorrow I think.

One think I have learned, is you can't take anything for granted bowhunting. Gunhunting, possibly, but not bowhunting. Like I said, 2 years ago, I would have agreed with all the holier than you judgements, but learned from experience, there's more to life than a deer.

Old 10-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well as no one knows whether he got out last night, this morn or whatever......why not let it be for now?

Maybe everything is as good as it can be.

Maybe he just hasn't got tome to log back on
Old 10-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Nope, it was another poster named 95 harley. Charlie is leavin to CO tomorrow I think.

One think I have learned, is you can't take anything for granted bowhunting. Gunhunting, possibly, but not bowhunting. Like I said, 2 years ago, I would have agreed with all the holier than you judgements, but learned from experience, there's more to life than a deer.
Yeah your right with the bow hunting thing.You can't take anything for granted hunting with that. I'm very impressed with how people can shoot one.I know one guy who can put an arrow in the Bulls eye (plus or minus a couple of inches) at 80 yrds away every time.moose hunting this year he shot us 6 grouse for dinner with his bow. He managed to take the heads off of every one of them.I won't do it cause I stink at putting arrows in the kill zone.In fact I missed the whole target and back board and lost 3 of his arrows.LOL Rifle though I miss nothing.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

He probably got sick of the arguing and said screw it, so now he probably won't tell us lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.